Macy's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So, in all my years, I've never done Macy's BF. This year though, there are a few things I see that fit my shopping list and price points. Before I go digging in the archives, do they do any of their doorbusters/better deals online? In recent years we've gotten so much of our shopping lists done from other stores online that it left us free to find other little goodies in store that night. 

It's getting exciting. I absolutely love this site. GD gets me pumped up for the shopping season with all the posted ads and I loved reading some of the news releases posted from other retailers today. Thank you so much GD for gathering all this information and putting it all here in one place. 

Anxiously awaiting more leaked ads.....

Does anyone who knows their BareMinerals stuff know what size pots their complexion sets usually are? I'm eyeing that Regal and Radiant set for $10 in the ad but I dont want mini sizes I would prefer full.

Bareminerals anything for 10.00 is an amazing price. Even there smaller sizes last a REALLY long time. 

• Like 1

I'll be going to Macy's in downtown Cincinnati after a dinner cruise. My son is going with me! I'm so excited! The boots and Bare Minerals cosmetics are on my list. My son has already started his list. So far, the down comforter, electric skillet and the deep fryer is on his list. I'm sure he'll come up with more.

Did I say I'm excited?

• Like 1

I'm kind of disappointed because several items I am interested in were cheaper on 11/7 than BF. And of course, I putzed around thinking about things and comparing, and it was past midnight when I put them in my cart so the price went up dramatically. I didn't see the Bare Minerals, though. I will have to look through again. 

In the listings, it looks like you have the K45 listed from Page4 (item 99).

1. Could you please update the listing name to have K45 in the title to help for comparison?
  2. It looks to me to read that it's $89.99 PLUS $15 mail-in gift card.  Would you expect to pay the $90 and then get $15 back on the GC?

There's also a Keurig on Page3; K250. Web ID: 2129500     http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/keurig-2.0-k250-brewer?ID=2129500&CategoryID=24732&cm_kws=2129500

Looks like: Orig. 174.99 - 30% off - 15% off =    $104.12

Thanks!

When they show the web Id does that mean they will be offering these items online as well as in store? I have never shopped Macy's on 

black friday so I need some help from people who have shopped this sale before.

I've found that yes with a Web ID, it will be available online. I'd be interested to know if that was ever not the case for anyone.

Any idea what time these would be on sale online?

It says "All day Thursday" again, so we can expect around midnight ET Wednesday night.  Looking back from last year, things were a bit delayed and people didn't seem to be getting items at sale prices until about 3 or 4am ET.  I think Macys rolls the items over one at a time so it may depend on the item you're looking for.  GottaDeal.com opens up a forum dedicated to online sales and a thread specific for each site as we get closer, so stay tuned around the weekend before BF.

• 2 weeks later...