Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. Been shopping for about 22 years on BF (that I can remember).

2. Probably a little less, because we have done some shipping already.

3. Well be shopping online since I've got plenty of experience being overseas for 8 years (and know lots of secrets, lol).

4. 2 at least (my son and I (and my wife if she is not working).

5. Being better organized to handle 'mobs'

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? ....... 10 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? ...... More (if there's a good deal I can't pass up on a laptop)

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? ...... Yes

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? ..... 2 (3 if my 87 year old mom wants to be a line stander, she loves talking to the people in line) ;-)

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? ...... Have more supply of items

Time for another t-shirt contest!

To be eligible, just reply with answers to these 5 questions:

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

Deadline for entering is 9pm EST on November 3rd. Winners will be announced on November 4th.

As always, if you've won a shirt you are not eligible to win another.

Good luck to all! 

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

Deadline for entering is 9pm EST on November 3rd. Winners will be announced on November 4th.

Good luck to all! 

Good luck to all! 

Good luck to all! 

20 years, little more, will be some online shopping, alone, every register open.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?  28 years 

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? about the same or less kids are older 

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? yes last year it was movies 

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? 7

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? quantity of items, organization, more open registers 

Oh golly...

Two decades now?

Less.  Ever since leaving my husband, and Beorn choosing to stay in Florida with him, my finances and motivation has diminished.

But I still enjoy the rush of planning and getting in line early for the few items I really want.

Probably.

It's sad, but I've never had a Black Friday buddy to shop with in person.

Truth?

Nothing!  I adore the madness!

1. Around 15 years

2. Depends on what is on sale really

3. Yes, online is easier when possible

4. Not sure yet, probably a couple family members.

5. Keep everyone closed on Thanksgiving with no midnight openings. Thanksgiving with your family is more important than sleeping so you can wake up and save a buck.

20 years

More

Yes

All major retailers must move to a ticketing system for doorbusters and pallets will be outlawed.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?    12

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?   less

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?   possibly

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?  Just depends.  I may need my husband and boys to go with me to Walmart so they can stand in line for TVs and I think I am going to allow my 9 year old daughter to go with me BF shopping this year (not to Walmart though, it will be after the initial opening of all stores)

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?    Walmart is still probably one store that needs some more changes.  For the last two years they have blocked most of the smaller aisles making it nearly impossible to move through the store.  They basically made one big long line up to the front.  So, if you are just trying to get to an item on the other side of the store, they have made it very difficult.  I also believe that it is a major fire hazhard. 

1. This is probably year number 10 or 11, but had gone with my mother casually before that.

2. I plan to spend about the same, but that all changes depending on the ads and what we and up needing.

3. Of course! I can't get nearly everything without shopping online.

4. I'll go by myself, and then probably take the kids with me after 8am on Friday.

5. I think I would like to see experiments of: Limited number of people in the store at once, no carts allowed, and a time limit (all during the first 2 hours of opening). When I get to a store, I am usually getting 1-5 items and have to weave through people with carts and that are just wandering trying to decide if they want to get yellow scissors or green scissors on a regular ol' shopping trip.

1. About 8 years

2. I plan on spending less, but all the ads haven't come out yet.3. Mostly online but I always go to Target and Walmart.

4. Everyone in my family hates shopping and crowds so I will be going at it alone, I actually prefer it that way.

I don't think I would change anything, maybe all the ads come out at the same time lol

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?    About 18 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?  I plan on spending more this year.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?  I don't know.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?  3 - 4

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?  The different times for doobusters.  I hate having to wait another hour to check out just for one thing.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?        15 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?        It depends on the pre-Thanksgiving sales. If the items I am searching for go on sale before Black Friday (and are not a better deal on the ads on the site) I may pick them up before Black Friday

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?        I try to get the deal online (of course you can not get the big doorbusters online)  to avoid standing for hours in line usually to have the item gone beforeI get to the front of the line.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?        2-3

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?     More of the doorbuster deals available.

Thanks for the contest, Brad!

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?-- Since 2010.

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?--More money due to different job.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?--No, it's not as exciting as waiting in the big lines in the stores.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?--Not sure, possibly with 2 family members.

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?--Have more dealbusters in stock. It seems like they only carry minimal quantities of items that are on sale.

1. Over 20, damn that makes me feel almost as old as realizing the customer I'm speaking to was born AFTER i graduated HS

2. Less unless there's an awesome deal on the dslr i want, then more

3. Yes, mostly before AND after hitting shops and in the week leading up to BF

4. 1, same as every year practically

5. Make everything available online

I already won a shirt in the last contest, but just to respond:

1. 9 years so far, since 2006.  This will be my tenth year.

2. Similar or maybe less because I don't have as many needs/interests this year, not due to constraints.

3. Yes, I will definitely do some online shopping and purchases.  Already have past few years.

4. Mainly alone, but part of the time with 3 other family members.

5. I would have said opening times on Thanksgiving, but other than that, I would say better supply of Doorbuster items.

1. 24 yrs

2. About the same

3. Do most of shopping online

4. Not sure how many. Staying close to home. So either by myself or 2 other people who haven't decided if they want to go or not.

5. Would like to see ticket system in store to know will even get the item.  Would also be nice to have more sale product available online.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? 25+ years!

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? It all depends on the ads!

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Yes! If I can get the deals online I will! But I still love being out for Black Friday!

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Maybe 1 or 2

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? I miss all the little giveaways many stores used to do.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? I think 8 or so.

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? I always say less but it ends up being about the same as the previous year :)

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Yes!

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Just my parents, so 2.

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Specifically Wal-Mart checkout lanes. They're always a disaster!

Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? I think 11 or 12

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? the same

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? yes

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? 11 

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? More giveaways (gift cards)

1. About 11 years

2. We budget the same amount each Christmas and I try to stick as close to that as possible. So about the same.

3. Yes anything that I can't get at the store, I'll buy. Also if it's a hot item and I think it will be sold out in the store, I'll try to pick it up before online to be safe.

4. Me and my best friend will be making the rounds.

5. More registers open and more staff. Also stock more of those hot door busters. Not 2 to a store type deal.

1. Approximately 20 years... give or take... 

2. I will be spending LESS as my kids will be buying themselves some things this year (that were on their christmas lists, but they insist on getting for themselves, so they don't have to wait until christmas). 

3. I plan on shopping on line every week this year! 

4. This is youngest sons 13th year, so he gets to go now too... so in total that makes 5 of us! 

5. Just do rows of advertised items.... pallet by pallet.. instead of "the front of this rack hidden in the socks section has movies" and "if you go back by the meat area you will find the socks that are on sale"....  UGH! Make it make sense!!  

1) this is my eleventh year; I first started in 2004

2) I expect to spend slightly more this year...

3) yes

4) myself, if we haven't gotten the tv's we need by then, DH and DS19 may join me

5) I would like to see the location of some items more streamlined; thinking of Target in particular DVD's and TV seasons are always stuffed in their clothing sections. Those spaces are tight on a regular day and even more so Thursday/Friday.

1. I have been BF shopping for about 15 years !

2. Probably about the same as ever year.

3. Yes, I hope I can find some really good deals!

4. Maybe 3 or 4, the more the better chance getting all the deals.

5.Have more items, crowd control, and open store on Friday not Thursday!

I have been shopping Black Friday for 30 years now and plan on spending about as much as last year. I do a lot of my shopping online during Black Friday. I will be shopping for around 10 people and the only thing I would change about the stores is that they have unlimited Door Busters so everyone could get a chance to get one. Happy Shopping!!!! BTW my shirt size is Med hee hee hee!!!

Hi guys! After a super busy past few months as a middle school teacher, I'm super glad to be starting up my Black Friday research with GottaDeal!! Can't wait for the holiday season and some well deserved time off. :)

This will be my 6th year shopping on Black Friday. I started in 2009 simply checking out the local outlets. The next year I expanded to Target, and after that, I was hooked!

I'm not really sure at this point. If I had to guess I would say slightly less, because my holiday budget overall is a bit less this year.

YES!!! I have for the past few years and it ended up working out really well. Most notably, I found a nice luggage set from Kohls online for $40 for my sister, who subsequently used it on a trip to Europe.

I almost always shop alone, since I am usually buying for my husband and all of my local family members. However, I am going to try to rope some coworkers into coming with me this year, so hopefully it'll be me and a friend or two. :)

I would like more concise store maps. For example, Target has a map, but it doesn't always include all doorbusters and it is sometimes confusing to read. Also, a coffee stand wouldn't be a bad idea....... :)

Again, glad to have some time to be on GottaDeal and start my research!

I have to agree with those that are putting that the stores have enough of supply to meet demand. That's a good one and I would probably rather have that than what I put earlier about Walmart opening ALLL their registers.