Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for another t-shirt contest!

To be eligible, just reply with answers to these 5 questions:

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

Deadline for entering is 9pm EST on November 3rd. Winners will be announced on November 4th.

As always, if you've won a shirt you are not eligible to win another.

Good luck to all! :)

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2015design.png

23 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

Less...almost all my big stuff is bought

Yes, usually at Best Buy for DVDs

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

I'd change the crazy way they do BF at Walmart. Too many different stations means I don't get everything on my list

Edited by speeddiva

1. Approximately 20 years

2. I will probably spend about the same on BF this year.

3. Yes. The earlier I can snag the deal, the less anxious I have to be about snagging the deal!

4. There will be at least 3 of us. 4 if my oldest sister decides to join.

5. If I could change one thing it would be availability of the better deals. 3 (fill in the blank)'s and 200 people wanting 1, is never good.  I get that they can't stock enough for everyone to get the deal, but they could have more per store than 2 or 3. 

Time for another t-shirt contest!

hard to recall but i started shopping really young so i would say its been 27 years

about the same

yes

crowd control

-same

-yes, but it doesn't replace actually going out and shopping.

-probably just 1, my husband.

-I would make it so lines didn't have to wait outside ever.  Its cold here!!

wow ..time adds up.. about 20 years., my whole family use to sit aroung on thanksgiving looking at ads! back when we relied on newspapers!lol

actually more.. as i know i wont be able to shop cyber monday.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? poss. depends on whats available

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? depends exactly what you mean by "with"  ..if you mean splitting up different stores, more then 10. if you mean actually standing with..1-3

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?this will sound strange... but i always thought it would work , and be a good marketing plan.. have a door buster every hour or so.. instead of just all in the opening hour.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?  about 20 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? a little less this year

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? yes

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? not sure yet

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Better control of the opening lines (crowd control)

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?  36 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? probably a little less

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Yes

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Hopefully, just DH and myself, 1 if not counting me

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Lines, checkout lines, waiting in lines to get items, lines for parking, lines for entering stores, lines for customer service, phone lines, lines pointing out directions, there are lines for anything and everything on black friday, at every store. 

Edited by Khobbs1

- about 45 (though we just called it The Day After Thanksgiving)

- less

- yes

- three (me, myself, and I)

- make it festive: decorated for Christmas, food and raffles

• Like 1

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?  20

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?  about the same...maybe a little more

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?  Yes but I'll still go to the stores for the fun

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?  Me and my best friend

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?  Better ticketing system

1. 12

2. About the same money as every year

3. I usually get most from in store, but this year im sure i will do some online due to my husbands work schedule

4. I usually just shop with my mom

5. At walmart i would want to make sure nothing gets broken into before the scheduled time. They used to have an employee in front of every pallet, now they dont and when i get to the store, i hate finding empty pallets!

1. I've been shopping BF since I was 12 so that would be 28 years now.

2. I plan to spend about that same this year.

3. I plan to do a lot of the shopping online.

4. There are 7 people I will be shopping with.

5.I wish the stores had enough cashiers to handle the amount of shoppers.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? Only 5 or so

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? Less. I don't have as many people to shop for this year.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? I actually do most of my shopping online. I usually only trek out for a couple things.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Just myself

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Multiple doorbuster start times. It's quite annoying to have some doorbusters start at 6 pm, another at midnight and a third at 5 am. 

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?     25 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?   LESS

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?   YES

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?   3

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?   The different times for Doorbusters.  I don't like waiting for each doorbuster time to start.  I could be at another store...

1. About 16 years

2. The same or less. Most of the big items will be bought before black Friday this year.

3. Yes. Most of the shopping will be done online.

4. Hopefully just by myself. I usually go with mom and sister, but hope to get out of it this year.

5. It would be awesome if some one could go up the line and scan all your items. Then at the register you just have to pay. My Michael's does this every weekend anyway.

Edited by bluebear

About 12 years.  I worked in retail before and was on the other side of the line.

About the same.

Absolutely!  It seems the easiest way to get all the items on the list.

Typically, it starts with 4 or 5 of us and ends with just me and DW.  We are more hard-core than the others.  lol

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

The checkout lines need to be streamlined much better.  Opening additional mobile registers would help many stores process people better.  

1.  I have been Black Friday shopping for 35 years!

2.  I plan to spend more this year because my kids are older and ask for higher ticket items.

3.  I do plan to shop online this Black Friday but still always find something that I can only get in stores that I have to go out for.  But I do as much as possible online ahead of time in case I can't get it when I get to the store!

4.  I plan to shop with three people besides myself.  (me, my mom, and two daughters)

5.  I think one thing that could be changed is better crowd control before stores open.  I hate it when one person waits in line and then just as the doors open 20 friends join them in line.  :(

1.  Let's just say I'm a veteran @ 20+

2.  About the same as last year

3. Totally! I work full time and online is the way to go, during breaks and lunch and sometimes in between! :wife:

4.  :no: It may only be myself and hubby this year.

5.  Get organized and know where stuff is!  I hate asking about something and getting a blank face in return.

1.  I've been black Friday shopping for 14 years, this year

2.  I'll probably end up spending more b/c both of my kids are wanting different gaming systems this year

3.  I would love to shop online during BF this year! I'm hoping I'll be able to!

4.  For the first part of the evening I'll be with atleast 3 other people, and after midnight I'll be with 2-4 other people.  I shop with 2 sets of people. Haha!

5.  I would make Walmart open ALLLL their registers!!!  This irritates me so bad!!! LOL!

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? Before it was CALLED Black Friday! ;) About 30 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? A little more

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Oh yes!

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Just me... but the family gives me lists of what to find them online

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? I miss the freebies for being 1 of the first (insert number here) shoppers.

1.  I've been black Friday shopping for 14 years, this year

2.  I'll probably end up spending more b/c both of my kids are wanting different gaming systems this year

3.  I would love to shop online during BF this year! I'm hoping I'll be able to!

4.  For the first part of the evening I'll be with atleast 3 other people, and after midnight I'll be with 2-4 other people.  I shop with 2 sets of people. Haha!

5.  I would make Walmart open ALLLL their registers!!!  This irritates me so bad!!! LOL!

my location opens all of them, even have 1 person per self checkout just to make the lines move quicker, but the lines are horrible how they have to snake around

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? 10 years maybe

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? Hopefully more

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? yes

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? with my mom 

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Deeper Discounts

1. For 20 years

2. I am going to try and spend less...but that's what I say every year! :sidesplit

3. Yes, I usually do some online shopping while I am waiting for the store to open or waiting in the checkout.

4. There is only 2 of us.  It is a 20 year tradition with my daughter.  Shopping, lunch/dinner hotel, movie the whole works! :gdclap:

5.  Walmart!  The way they do black friday is absolutely crazy!

Edited by kuhlkel

OK- well I have probably been actively shopping on Black Friday probably since 1993.

I plan to spend probably about the same or a little more

I will be only shopping online

I will be by myself

If I could change one thing I would ask the stores to have enough supply to meet demand.

I cant copy and paste or quote at all this year :(

1. 9 I think?

2. I have no idea yet. I'm guessing around the same

3. I always do! :)

4. My mom for sure. Maybe my sister also.

5. Making it easier to figure out where they are putting all their stuff! Even with maps, sometimes they are wrong. I've spent time in a line before to find out it wasn't what it was supposed to be. (and last year my mom started off in a line for a TV to find out it was the line for the people that had already gotten the ticket so she had to move to another line!)

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?       My first one was 2002.

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?   I plan to spend more since I couldn't participate last year.     

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?   Yes, hopefully a few more sites add free shipping.    

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? At most I would say 5, at the least 2.   

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Good question,   I think all stores should have maps and make sure they are correct. It would make it easier to get items.  I also think it would cut down on some of the chaos.  Especially on smaller items.     

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? Every year for the last 17 years, but off and on, not every year before that.

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? Probably about the same, although I do have a little more disposable income this year so we'll see.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? I do and am hoping to find some really good prices along with free shipping.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Just my sister and me, as always.

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Better deals, more deals and better signage telling me where sale items are. Also, all stores should be like Menards and have LOTS of each item available.

• Like 1