Thoughts on Apple Watch Target Promos?

txsupermom

Just saw that Target now has the Apple Watch in stock.

Any thoughts on promos that Target might have for the holiday shopping season?  Maybe a Target gift card with purchase or possibly buy the watch and get another product with purchase of the watch?  Would that be a hot Black Friday item?

Thanks for any input.  Hedging on whether to wait or get the only thing on my son's Christmas list now and exhale a little early this year.

IMO, if Target does offer anything it will probably be something like a $25 GC, but that's a big IF to me. Part of me thinks they won't offer anything at all, but the GC is probably the only thing you might would get. I just don't see them lowering the price on it though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping it's available it's what I'm getting for my wife. Good thing is that it's either $100 gift card from them or $100 off the price from Best Buy.

I noticed that Best Buy says "save up to $100"... So we won't know which one is actually $100 off until the sale goes live. I'm only interested in the rose gold; it can be the $349 or $399 version. In this case I think my best bet will be Target since I can get 5% off too.

I noticed that Best Buy says "save up to $100"... So we won't know which one is actually $100 off until the sale goes live. I'm only interested in the rose gold; it can be the $349 or $399 version. In this case I think my best bet will be Target since I can get 5% off too.

Agree I noticed that also my guess is the more expensive ones are the $100. I want the Rose Gold also it will go with her iPhone. I'm hoping Target has it for the same 5% off reason :)

• Like 1