Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

SOLD OUT! Michael Kors Julia Aviator Sunglasses $180 JUST PAY $5.00 Shipping @ Sellout.woot.com

1 reply to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 56,990 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 27, 2015 - 5:25 am

This deal from Sellout.woot.com runs through 11/1 - but these will SELL OUT FAST!
Michael Kors Julia Crystal Navy Blue Aviator Sunglasses
$0.00

$180.00 100% off List Price
In Stock.
Ships in 3-5 business days
Color Crystal Navy
Condition New
$5 All You Can Ship
For a limited time, one $5 charge covers standard shipping on all your Woot orders within the same calendar day!

4679175_1445952051.jpg

With this offering, Michael Kors elevates the aviator with a fresh new take on the classic design. The Julia M2484S 414 are funky and fresh for any trend-setter trying to make a fashion statement. The Julia features mirrored smokey grey gradient lenses that is set in an electric blue croc patterned frame with gunmetal arms and blue ear tips. Perfect for all occasions ranging from a day at the pool to an upscale soirée, these designer sunglasses measure 60-13-130.

• Composite Frame
  • Composite Lens
  • 100% UV Protection
  • Made in China

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

LINK

Edited by magickallight, Oct 27, 2015 - 5:46 am.

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 56,990 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 27, 2015 - 5:48 am

Obviously a price mistake - they raised the price and marked them sold out - good luck on those that got in on this deal.

MODS: Please remove.

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users