On Black Friday I have to shop at......

Elmck

JCPenney and Kohls, although they closed my closest JCPenney. If you'd asked me a few years ago KMart would have been on that list too, but they closed that too. Walmart is also a great stop. Our closest Walmart used to be really quiet on BF because it's rural and no one really went there, but they turned it into a super Walmart with groceries and it's always busy and there's no chance of getting door busters anymore.

I LOVE shopping at CVS on black friday. Depending on the year sometimes the ad starting the Sunday before is better than black friday weekend but I always end up at CVS and get all the free stuff with ECB Thanksgiving Week.

I almost always go to Walmart and Target. The other stores I hit up just depend on where I am (if I'm in a different city/visiting family/what we're up to). There is an outlet mall near me sometimes we go there. It also depends on what specific items i'm looking for (electronics vs housewares vs clothes). 

Amazon and Kohls are my two must shops for Black Friday. Target used to be a must too for the cheap dvds but I have realized that I really dont use dvd's anymore most my movie and tv watching is via streaming hence why I have a stack of dvds from the past two black fridays that havent even been opened. The rest of my shopping just depends on the deals.

Edited by Tigger97498

Amazon and Kohls are my two must shops for Black Friday. Target used to be a must too for the cheap dvds but I have realized that I really dont use dvd's anymore most my movie and tv watching is via streaming hence why I have a stack of dvds from the past two black fridays that havent even been opened. The rest of my shopping just depends on the deals.

Duh. Yeah, I completely forgot about Amazon. Of course I'll be shopping there!!