On Black Friday I have to shop at......

Elmck

Walmart is always a must. One or the other of us always has something on our list from Walmart.  Then it's Target, Gordman's, Academy, and Atwoods (I think Atwoods is just a local store, but it's kind of like Tractor Supply). We might hit many other stores, depending on the ads, but those are our go to's every year.

Don't really have one anymore. It used to be Best Buy but to be honest a lot of the deals haven't been worth the hassle so now we just go later in the day and still get most of what we need. Last year I think stop #1 was Toys R Us and then on to Target, Walmart. Was online and bought stuff late at night when the sales started for the items we HAD to have.

Walgreens on Thanksgiving.

I go to Kohls every year, but the last few years everything was bought online earlier in the week and I just tagged along with my mom and sister.

Have to go to Petsmart though. Gotta get the year's supply.of cat litter and dog treats! I'm so fun. :)

Kohl's. I don't think I've ever gone a BF year without something at Kohl's. One year I almost didn't go in the store (giant online order.....I think it was plural...orders) but I was near the store, there were no lines and I had $10 off $10 purchase, with the already heavily discounted items, you can pretty much walk away with $30+ retail for free.

Menards is a close second. How can you not love Menards. Their sales are never must-have, but it's juts fun to go buy stuff you never knew you needed until you saw it on the shelf with a SALE tag in front of it...

I can't believe that I am putting this but...Walmart!!! I use to NEVER go to walmart but started going about 4 years ago and now its taken over my "must shop at" store which use to be Target.   I get so much more from Walmart and its not always just about Christmas gifts.  I get stuff that I need for the house at such a good price so I look forward to going there.