When to begin expecting more Black Friday ads to leak this year

Brad

As I've done the past few years, I've looked at the data from the past 4 years including when the ad was leaked for some popular stores and what date Black Friday fell on each year. Based on these numbers and this year's Black Friday date (November 27th), here is the "average" day you can expect these ads this year:

November 7: Sears

November 8: Gander Mountain

November 9: Kohl's, Sam's Club, JCPenney, Sports Authority

November 10: Toys R Us, Kmart

November 11: Best Buy, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens

November 12: Meijer, Office Depot

November 13: Staples, Bass Pro Shops

November 14: Old Navy

November 15: Lowe's, Menard's

November 16: Dick's Sporting Goods

November 17: Home Depot

November 27: Black Friday 2015

Half Price Books, which already is out, would have been predicted for October 21st. Harbor Freight is predicted to be leaked on October 15th (Thursday of this week).

You can go back through the last 9 years to see the leaked dates for many stores here: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Dates

Of course you may remember that the last 2 years we had a crazy 36-hour periods that saw ads from Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kohl's, Sears, Kmart and many others all released right after each other. I expect something similar this year around November 9-10, so be prepared...

• Like 2

Of course you may remember that the last 2 years we had a crazy 36-hour periods that saw ads from Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kohl's, Sears, Kmart and many others all released right after each other. I expect something similar this year around November 9-10, so be prepared...

Seat belts securely fastened and ready for the avalanche!

• Like 5

I'm definitely starting to get excited.  It seems like about mid October every year my world starts revolving around this site.  I'm at that point where I'm starting to get concerned about things I buy...will it be cheaper on bf?  Or should I grab it while I can... 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It might still be a little early for Kohl's, but I sure am hoping!!

I think it will be here next week if not this week. Last year we had it on the 9th just in time to know what the BF deals would be when the Veterans day sale rolled around and I wound up knocking up most of my must haves from the black friday ad that day at equal to or better prices.

Edited by Tigger97498

I know it may be another week or so before we get anymore ads but let me just say...They are killing me with the anticipation of waiting!!!! LOL!!!!!  I'm so ready to see some ads for the stores that I shop at!!  So ready to start planning my shopping list for that day!!!!

• Like 1

I know it may be another week or so before we get anymore ads but let me just say...They are killing me with the anticipation of waiting!!!! LOL!!!!! I'm so ready to see some ads for the stores that I shop at!! So ready to start planning my shopping list for that day!!!!

I know me2!! I've been checking this site daily!!!

Every year I hope that I will start seeing major ads in early October or even (gasp) late September.

*sigh* and here it is November now and I'm bracing at the bit once again.

It helps to see when the ads were truly released, because in my mind I'm positive I've been sorting through ads by this time in prior years.