What makes you think "Its finally Black Friday season"

julz0420

For me its Walmarts annual "don't post the ad until x date"

Just kidding. For me, its really right after the kids start back to school and I'm really getting ready after Labor day. Too bad the ads cant catch up with my thought process!

So what finally makes you get in the BF mood?

• Like 1

It's always Black Friday season for me, haha.

But seriously in some ways it's the first week of November for me. That's when we typically start seeing the "real" (non-Harbor Freight/non-Half Price Books) type of ads leaking. That week is also when the online deals typically start to ramp up. Amazon usually starts their expanded Lightning Deals that week as well.

• Like 5

For me its Walmarts annual "don't post the ad until x date"

Just kidding. For me, its really right after the kids start back to school and I'm really getting ready after Labor day. Too bad the ads cant catch up with my thought process!

So what finally makes you get in the BF mood?

I right there with you.  As soon as my son is back in school, I'm already thinking about Black Friday and stalking the forums again!  

• Like 1

When I get to laugh at the Sears Canada Black Friday ad realizing that it has to be better than it is for Canada!

This year, I was really craving it in July! lol.  But usually, I start getting really excited and ready for it when it gets close to the 100 day mark.

You can definitely blame Amazon for that Lead Zeppelin!

Edited by jaymacfla
  • Like 1

All good answers! It does get exciting when the forums start to ramp up, especially closer to Nov. when the majority of people head back over here. I cant believe we are already into October!! It really does seem like this year has flown by

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me its Bf season when I find myself coming to this website several several times a day!  Like I could seriously spend half my day on this website everyday until BF!  LOL!  But I've gotta work and have kids that play sports and the duties of being a wife so I can't do that. :no:

Once we make it past Halloween, I wait for the ads & secret sales to start rolling in.

I already found a deal for my SIL for Thanksgiving online so now I have "requests" coming in.  That will keep me busy until MY ads come out and then I can drop them....lol.  

• Like 1

It use to be when I saw that huge thick newspaper with all those ads in it! Ahh those were the days lol!!! Boy have times changed! I love this site though! Love the emails forums and updates.... The stores should love and even send u a little bonus check because I think I tend to spend more $$$$ overall lol .... Oh there is a deal but buy buy!