Snow Blowers - what's the best I can expect?

1whodatdare

Every year I say I'm going to get one.  I never do.  Usually only Sears has one on BF, but its usually the same price as any of their sales.  But, there was one other store recently that had a great deal on one... I can't remember which one, just they don't have any B&M stores in PA.  What's the best I can expect on a gas powered single stage or 2 stage?

I don't remember any decent sales for higher end models, but Farm and Fleet usually has a Yard Machines on sale. Last year's ad showed it to be $269.99 that wasn't too bad. I almost picked it up for our cottage but I decided to save for a 2 stage. We  are in the midwest, so we kind of need it.  I have better luck finding used machines on CL or bookoo, though. Or wait until the end of season for a deal. 

Ya I got away with not having to buy one last winter after moving back here from FL after 17 years. House wasn't finished until mid Feb, from that point on the snow was small enough to where I could do it with a shovel for the rest of the season. This year I need to buy one though. I would rather be prepared and not need it than the other way :)

Every year I say I'm going to get one.  I never do.  Usually only Sears has one on BF, but its usually the same price as any of their sales.  But, there was one other store recently that had a great deal on one... I can't remember which one, just they don't have any B&M stores in PA.  What's the best I can expect on a gas powered single stage or 2 stage?

EBAY daily deals has one today you might want to check out I know nothing about them.

• 3 weeks later...