Game1, While We Wait: Christmas Movie Line Game

magickallight

I opened a thread asking for some suggestions of fun games we could play to pass the time while we are waiting on the ads... here is the first game, this one came from Kanyon71
"Pull a line from a Christmas movie and people have to figure out which movie it is and who said the line."

Let the game begin! ;)

The shitters full ... Christmas Vacation (my FAVORITE) spoken by Eddie the brother-in-law. :)

Mine: "Well, here's your hat, what's your hurry?"

George Bailey - It's a Wonderful Life

Next: These are... A gift. Probably from the cable company. We're getting the Disney Channel now. Merry Christmas.

George Bailey - It's a Wonderful Life

Next: These are... A gift. Probably from the cable company. We're getting the Disney Channel now. Merry Christmas.

That one is a tough one... guessing: Charlie Calvin from The Santa Clause?

Mine: "But you fell off the edge of the cliff"

Scott Calvin The Santa Clause

Sometimes people grow very large, but that's abnormal.

Susan miracle on 34th street

I can see it now sixteen thousand bags of Cheetos later you'll wake up your overweight,your crying about your life in front of the soaps

Susan miracle on 34th street

I can see it now sixteen thousand bags of Cheetos later you'll wake up your overweight,your crying about your life in front of the soaps

Fred Claus from the movie Fred Claus

Here is mine:

"Stop! In the name of the law! You brats are under arrest! Take them away."

Edited by magickallight

Fred Claus from the movie Fred Claus

Here is mine:

"Stop! In the name of the law! You brats are under arrest! Take them away."

Burgermeister Meisterburger - Sana Claus is Coming To Town

Quote: Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.

Oh and Yes it was Scott Calvin :)

Burgermeister Meisterburger - Sana Claus is Coming To Town

Quote: Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.

Oh and Yes it was Scott Calvin :)

Ralphie Christmas story

Mine is

Your skipping Christmas isn't that against the law

Linus - A Charlie Brown Christmas

Mine: "Why don't you take your magic home and use it on yourself?"

Oh wow

I think this is A Smoky Mountain Christmas, the person I think was Dolly Parton but I can't remember the character name.

Next One: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Yes it is Christmas related :)

Oh wow

I think this is A Smoky Mountain Christmas, the person I think was Dolly Parton but I can't remember the character name.

Next One: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Yes it is Christmas related :)

Aunt Bethany from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation... I love that movie!

Mine: "All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you."