Secret Santa 2015 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

The latest numbers according to ShiShi, ShiShi and ShiShi (who have gotten into the bamboo nog yet again)...

OE: 4 left to send, 2 with a confirmed date

SS: 10 left to send, 2 with a confirmed date

Thanks to those who have been in touch in some way; if you haven't please do so so I know if you're waiting on things ordered for your recipients. I think everyone knows by now that "oops, I forgot" is not an excuse for late buying and mailing ;) Elves are ready and waiting for duty...

I had to laugh at myself this morning. After being off work yesterday, I came in to a package today and I didn't recognize the return name/address.  Of course, I thought "OOOOOH, SS or OE!" and got excited to open it!  Imagine my disappointment when tearing into the package and finding...vacuum cleaner belts  :indiffere.  I forgot I had ordered them from eBay. LOL 

• Like 8

I had to laugh at myself this morning. After being off work yesterday, I came in to a package today and I didn't recognize the return name/address.  Of course, I thought "OOOOOH, SS or OE!" and got excited to open it!  Imagine my disappointment when tearing into the package and finding...vacuum cleaner belts  :indiffere.  I forgot I had ordered them from eBay. LOL 

I have a package sitting at home that I am trying hard not to open.  I think it is SS so trying to hold off. Hope I make it through the weekend.

Just received my secret santa package. I am bad at pictures, so if I can figure out how to post one, I will. But anyhow I LOVE IT!

Kissing Snowman Salt and Pepper shakers

Sarah McLachlan Christmas CD

and

A Ravens Reindeer Christmas Ornament! (MY FAV)

SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO MY SECRET SANTA!

• Like 3

:trampolin    a nice, heavy, (!)  box  in my mailbox locker!  Oh boy, oh boy!  Thank you to my secret santa!   Going to wait until Mom's arrives and then we will open them together.  I already know mom won't wait until Christmas!

OUCH!!!  Stop hitting me mom!  (She doesn't like it when I post things about her online.) 

Mom's secret santa...you have my permission to mail mom's box late....REALLY late!    ::ducking quickly out of mom's reach::

• Like 3

:trampolin    a nice, heavy, (!)  box  in my mailbox locker!  Oh boy, oh boy!  Thank you to my secret santa!   Going to wait until Mom's arrives and then we will open them together.  I already know mom won't wait until Christmas!

OUCH!!!  Stop hitting me mom!  (She doesn't like it when I post things about her online.) 

Mom's secret santa...you have my permission to mail mom's box late....REALLY late!    ::ducking quickly out of mom's reach::

Be careful what you wish for...

Thank thank you SS! I found box while i was FINALLY going through what feels like tons of packages. Not sure how long it's been there so apologies if it's been days.

An Extra thank you for the holiday container. It's adorable and stopped me from spoiling my surprise. I have separated to put under tree once it's decorated :)

I will save to open Christmas day since I do most of the shopping and rarely get any surprises. Work decided against our usual SS this year :(

• Like 1

Be careful what you wish for...

LOLOL....I was wondering if mom"s secret santa was going to be one of the last one's shipped.  

Mom is now home from her hip replacement surgery.  Still unhappy that she has to use her walker and not her rollater or her cane.  She got nothing better to do but her rehab exercises and watch for the postal carrier.  (We have seen all the Christmas specials at least 2x each. )   Not sure what she's going to find to do once the package arrives!  ;D

Santa Came! Santa Came!  And, unlike the rest of you, I have zero willpower, so I OPENED IT!!! :)

It was all wrapped so pretty!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/IMG_1727.jpg

I got a box of chocolate covered nuts (YUM!), a beautiful light up Christmas tree music box that will look great in my curio cabinet, a fun little Cat Butts magnet & field guide set, and for my cat (how thoughtful!) a CatDancer action toy.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/IMG_1728.jpg

Thank you Santa!  You're the best!

• Like 3

My SS came, I know, haven't gotten my ornament person's gorgeous choices uploaded, may have to retake them as I think they were on an ipad mini which died... But I love my choices.  Now I can learn to crochet and I got a cool water bottle, which I can always use and the cats attacked the cat toys, they are scattered along the stairs....post-11367-0-92847300-1450137385_thumb.jpgpost-11367-0-76327500-1450137404_thumb.jpgpost-11367-0-10945100-1450137421_thumb.jpg 

• Like 3

I got my ornaments this morning!  

Again, beautiful wrapping...

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/image2.jpg

And inside:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/image1.jpg

OORAH!

Thank you so much!  They are beautiful, and I love them!

• Like 2