Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Secret Santa 2015 Official Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#91 hockeyfanamo  OFFLINE  

hockeyfanamo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 17, 2015 - 9:38 am

I had a very long day at work yesterday and camw home to a fantastic surprise. Thank you so much for the thoughtful ornaments not inly for me but my itty bitty as well!!!

I had a very long day at work yesterday and came home to a fantastic surprise. Thank you so much for the thoughtful ornaments not only for me but my itty bitty as well!!!

Attached Files

#92 Megara211  OFFLINE  

Megara211

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 17, 2015 - 12:36 pm

Very nice! I love that yarn. It works up well. When it comes to crocheting, if you have any trouble, you can always look on YouTube. I have done it multiple times, lol.

That is very good yarn for learning with. YouTube has a lot of great videos, you might also want to look Tamara Kelly she has a lot of helpful tutorials on YouTube.

#93 nafcmf  OFFLINE  

nafcmf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 19, 2015 - 1:13 pm

That is very good yarn for learning with. YouTube has a lot of great videos, you might also want to look Tamara Kelly she has a lot of helpful tutorials on YouTube.

Thanks I will look Tamara Kelly up on YouTube.

#94 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,638 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 19, 2015 - 8:07 pm

Don't worry, all is under control at the Firm and they are receiving and reading mail...

#95 gatorburg  OFFLINE  

gatorburg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2015 - 11:40 am

I got my SS package today. I didnt execpt it to come so early. Still working on getting my SS done up. Wont unwrap the presents until Christmas. 

#96 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2015 - 2:03 pm

*building my shopping list* Lots of ideas, especially with pretty much all the ads out now. My SS is gonna love it (I hope!)... :trampolin

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#97 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 20, 2015 - 6:21 pm

Is it wrong that I have spent more time and energy buying for my SS than for my family?!?!??!  LOL

I love Secret Santa's though and I don't know what took me so long to jump into it here.   :holiday12

#98 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,638 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2015 - 6:37 pm

I'd be jumping in too but finances are not allowing it again this year.

#99 hillbillyswife  OFFLINE  

hillbillyswife

• 1,215 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2015 - 6:06 pm

My kids made Christmas cards today for the card exchange. Working on addressing them

#100 mgmckny  OFFLINE  

mgmckny

• 2,866 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 22, 2015 - 5:44 pm

I came home friday evening to a great surprise.  I'll post pics later but the ornaments are awesome!  Waiting to take pics until the tree goes up.  Thanks.

“Next to a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho :yup:

#101 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 22, 2015 - 10:30 pm

Just ordered my first couple items for my SS and have my eye on another thing I spotted in a store the other night. *progress* :)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#102 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,638 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 24, 2015 - 1:19 pm

I got my SS package today. I didnt execpt it to come so early. Still working on getting my SS done up. Wont unwrap the presents until Christmas.

Thank you... As BF (and the deadline) approaches, the Firm would like remind those who will wait until Christmas to open their packages to please inform them that they have been received. They don't want to have to send out their new chief of security ;)

Also, now that it is starting to snow if there will be a delay in shipping please let me know ASAP. Let's try for no late senders though!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and stay safe on the roads and in the stores! I'll be thinking of you all as I work, lol.

#103 hockeyfanamo  OFFLINE  

hockeyfanamo

• 1,704 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2015 - 6:29 pm

My cards are going out tomorrow!

#104 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 25, 2015 - 4:45 am

Fotgot to post this, but I received my OE...so cute...pics later...

#105 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 25, 2015 - 8:52 pm

mine is ready to go to the post office..

#106 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,419 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 30, 2015 - 9:06 am

I just received my ornament and OMG!!!!!!!! I am literally crying I am so HAPPY!!!! Thank you so much. I love it 

Just finished my exchange shopping. Waiting on this one thing to deliver to me and off to the post office I go.

#107 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 30, 2015 - 11:43 am

Got in all the ordered stuff for my SS box. Now I just have to pick up a few small things to finish it off. Can't wait to pack it up and ship it out! :trampolin

#108 gatorburg  OFFLINE  

gatorburg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 30, 2015 - 3:34 pm

When is the last day for mailing? I am still trying to find one more item.

#109 nafcmf  OFFLINE  

nafcmf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 30, 2015 - 4:36 pm

When is the last day for mailing? I am still trying to find one more item.

The last day to mail is Thursday December 10th.

#110 hockeyfanamo  OFFLINE  

hockeyfanamo

• 1,704 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2015 - 5:37 pm

I came home needing a little cheering up and that is exactly what I got. My first two Christmas cards arrived and one with a bonus recipe! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! :)

Attached Files

#111 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 2, 2015 - 8:52 pm

I just received my ornament and OMG!!!!!!!! I am literally crying I am so HAPPY!!!! Thank you so much. I love it 

Just finished my exchange shopping. Waiting on this one thing to deliver to me and off to the post office I go.

can we see it

#112 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 5:06 am

Mailed mine yesterday!

#113 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,638 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 5:35 am

I have all numbers sent even if I haven't replied so don't panic...

#114 raven20_79  OFFLINE  

raven20_79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 6:15 am

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday. And it was definitely needed and much appreciated after the week I have had. (Medical testing and health scares.) I love my gift! There was a cute wicker basket filled with all sorts of goodies! There were 3 super cute cross stitch kits (Tinkerbell, a hedgehog, and a sewing one), a Starbucks hot cocoa mix, Lindor milk chocolate truffles (YUM!), a wonderful smelling Yankee votive candle, and a Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple lotion and fragrance mist. I am in heaven with my gift. Thank you so much, Secret Santa! You definitely made my day!

(I am attaching a grainy iPad photo until I can add a better one.)

Attached Files

#115 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,419 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 8:48 am

can we see it

I will try. For some reason I can not load pictures or a profile picture anymore. I will try another computer tonight

#116 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 12:28 pm

I started receiving my Christmas cards from the exchange. The cards are lovely. I'm mailing mine out tomorrow and putting the finishing touches on my my SS gifts. I love doing the exchanges.

#117 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,638 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2015 - 6:18 pm

One week warning everyone... the ShiShi Chorus has been practicing and will sing for you if you're not on time!

#118 ytmomof4  OFFLINE  

ytmomof4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 4, 2015 - 8:16 pm

I received my secret Santa gift today.Thanks very much will open later and try to send pictures.My gift will be sent out on Monday or tuesday

#119 hockeyfanamo  OFFLINE  

hockeyfanamo

• 1,704 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 5, 2015 - 12:36 pm

I came home to a fantastic SS gift yesterday! THANK YOU so much for thinking of not only me but my itty bitty and mutts as well!!!

Attached Files

#120 raven20_79  OFFLINE  

raven20_79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 5, 2015 - 3:17 pm

Look at all of the snowmen!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users