Secret Santa 2015 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

Yes, a good sized group for this point in sign up time.  We are almost to the halfway point, though, and as we all know there is always a last minute rush and right at the deadline sign ups...

While it's early and before snow starts flying let's hope that there will not be nasty package-delaying weather...  Wishful thinking perhaps but you never know.

• Like 2

Yes, PM me your info and answer the questions.  The more info your exchange person has to work with the better.  Also (and this does not promise or guarantee anything), the GDers who do take part in the exchanges are in general generous and put a good deal of thought and care into their packages. :)

• Like 2

Count me in Please SS only this year :)

I'll send my info shortly

Yes, a good sized group for this point in sign up time.  We are almost to the halfway point, though, and as we all know there is always a last minute rush and right at the deadline sign ups...

While it's early and before snow starts flying let's hope that there will not be nasty package-delaying weather...  Wishful thinking perhaps but you never know.

Thank ya so much for all ya do Dear ❤️ Love this time a year & you've worked so hard every year to do this for us all ;) & if you need an elf,count me in for that too !!!!!