Black Friday Webcast 2015?

dadegr01

Hello Everyone! 

I am here and I am back.  The Black Friday webcasts will be back this year.  It looks like we will start in late Oct/Early Nov.  I will create a line up for everyone and post it.

The reason I have not been on until now is I have been trying to wrap up projects so I can focus on BF, the webcasts and the jobs Brad has me do for him.  Also I was in a very serious relationship that ended and or is up in the air so I took time off to find myself and deal with that.  Anyhow life is good and I cant wait to be back in the saddle.

Have any questions or ideas let me know and post them here.

• Like 14

Welcome back, my good sir! Looking forward to the webcasts this year! If there's anything you need me to help out with, lemme know :)

So let's take a quick poll: When would folks like to have the regular webcasts (days/time)? I forget hat the days were last year, but as for myself my work schedule permits me anytime Tuesdays and/or weekends. Don't forget we also need one on the eve of each major ad released.

I think last years were on Saturday at 7 pm Central time. Saturday is good, but 7 was a bit early for me.... I was late a time or two. But, whatever time or day is chosen, I'll be there with bells on. ;-)

Hi Everyone!  I am working on the webcast schedule.  Here are some ideas I have been working on.

• The webcasts will be on Saturdays like they have been for the last 4 years.  
  • I am looking into the same platform but also looking to do Google Hangouts live so others can join me.

Is there anything you want to see done on the webcast?  I am here to please.  (within reason)