Contest: Discuss Black Friday @ Win an iPad Air 2 Tablet!

Brad

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY THIS YEAR &

WIN AN APPLE iPAD AIR 2 16GB TABLET!

We're giving someone on the forum a brand new Apple iPad Air 2 16GB tablet for doing what you all love to do anyway - talk about Black Friday!

Here's how it works:

Through November 30th (at 11:59:59pm EST), every time you post in one of the Black Friday forums (such as this main Black Friday Discussion subforum, any of the store-specific subforums, Posted Black Friday Ads or Online Black Friday subforums) you'll earn one entry into the contest.

We're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads.

Be aware that it's pretty obvious if someone is attempting to "game the system" by posting repeatedly to get more entries. If that happens, we will give you ONE warning via PM. If we see the behavior continuing, you will be disqualified from winning the iPad. I don't expect this to be an issue (it wasn't during a similar contest last year), but I wanted to make it clear that myself and the mods will be watching for any abuse. Any member who is banned is obviously no longer eligible to win the contest either.

This includes posting multiple times in a row in a single thread when one post would be enough, replying to many threads with nothing but "thanks!", etc... as I said, it'll be obvious if anyone does this, so don't do it. There is plenty to discuss without having to cheat your way to more entries.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

The winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday, December 1st and will receive the iPad Air 2 tablet.

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now will also count towards this contest.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

• Like 7

Cool, but won't the iPad Air 3 be out by then? lol, jk. My wife could use an upgrade.

Could be, but I've been reading that they are focusing on the new Pro and the mini and the new Air won't be out until 2016.

Regardless, I already have the Air 2 here so that's what you'll get :P

I looooovvveeee Black Friday. I was thinking today about what I wanted and actually realized that even if I don't want or need anything, it's waiting in line that I love the most!!!! Black Friday is my Christmas!!! Lol

Thanks brad for such an awesome site, I check it every day!!!