What's everyone's #1 Black Friday item on your list so far?

Peppermint

24 inch tv back on my list the monitor substituion didnt work lol!!!! So my list is now A 24 inch tv, a 19 inch tv, another fire stick, and Star Wars Lego set cheap for my must haves. Nevermind firestick is off the list getting rid of the tv I was going to use it on. This list is changing faster than babies change clothes lol!!!!

Edited by Tigger97498

• 2 weeks later...

My wife wants a new wedding ring this Christmas.The search is on folks. Somebody pray for me lol.

Ha. We just went to the jeweler last week and bought DW a new engagement ring for the Diamond tradition of 10 year anniversary. That's not the type of thing I'd get on BF ;) We were planning to get an anniversary band for the 10 year but gears shifted to a replacement wedding band (keeping the same stone). We had already picked out the anniversary band, so she may be getting that too as a surprise ;)

The only thing that I am looking for is a good deal on Michael Kors watches.   I talked to a Macy's employee and she took down my phone number. In November before Black Friday, they will be having a Friends and Family event. She said its 25% watches. So thats my best bet so far.      I've been finding great deals already but that is the one thing I haven't been able to find at a good price. The watch my daughter wants is $298.

Went to the outlet mall today. They had my daughter's watch (just a little bit of a different band),but she fell in love.  Regularly $298 and I got it for $150!!!!!!!!!   So since we saved so much we also go her a Michael Kors purse that was $124 regularly $229.   Comes with MK warrantly for one full year.     Then found so cute Calvin Klein belts in that outlet for $9.99 regularly $49.50.      Good day.  My checking account doesn't think so, but Im glad Im done with all big gifts for my daugter.

• Like 1

I'm having a really hard time this year.  We bought a new house earlier and have been putting so much into it that I don't feel right about spending more money.  We only buy for DD and future SIL, and each other, so it's not a big thing...but still.  Plus we downsized (retirement) so really don't want things to sit around either.  I have put a few crafting items on my Pinterest list, but that's it.  DD says she only wants stuff to help with the wedding, but I hate to give her stuff that will only be useful for one day.  I am making her invites, thank you cards and favors, but I don't think that's a very good Christmas present.  Future SIL gets a gift card as he's rather picky.

Hopefully I'll get some ideas when I fully study the ads.

• Like 1

The number one thing I was looking for a good deal on was a kitchen stove. I have recently learned that most places that sell appliances have them on sale for a week or two before BF. My oven has been on the fritz for over a month, and I bake a lot (almost daily). I decided to go all out - 5 burner range with double convection oven. The double oven would allow the teenagers to heat up their pizzas and such without interferring with my therapy, I mean baking, lol. Now for the last 4 days my darn oven has worked perfectly. It's hard to justify such an expensive purchase when the one I have is working fine. BUT - I am so scared that mine will work perfectly until the sales are over and then it will finally crap out. Decisions, decisions...

Edited by jerica388
  • Like 1

4k TV.  We cut the cord this year and stream everything from a genuine computer.  The extra resolution should help when doing other things besides watching tv.

Want to share your secret on how you did this? I would love to cut the cord.... :runaway: