What's everyone's #1 Black Friday item on your list so far?

Peppermint

DD19 needs a new laptop for college and DS15 needs a 32 in tv. I'd like to get us all some beats and I'd like a laptop for myself if I can swing it. Of course they both want clothes and gift cards for Google play and Steam. I'm sure I'll pick up some movies and possibly a few games (PC) but we'll see. I'm so excited to get started!

Oh and just today DS15 asked for a trampoline! Hope those go on sale too!

Edited by Bobbi0125

I've been considering adding an MS Surface Pro 3 tablet to the list if they have any good deals on them. I've heard a newer one is coming out and if the price is right I would consider the current one. Would be a nice replacement for a laptop we have seeing as it will run all apps full blown.

Now besides TVs, a trampoline, and streaming devices I will be looking for a new laptop.  My daughter told me yesterday (and again today) that she wants her own laptop.  :)  

I will consider netbooks for her as well, but if the price for a laptop is close to a netbook, then I will go with a laptop.  I know Walmart always has one around the 200.00 mark so I will be looking at one for that or less.  She will basically use it to play online kids' games so it won't have to be anything fancy  :)

As of right now I am thinking fun stuff for myself I am sure as we get closer I will be looking for stuff for a couple cousins along with dad and my dirty santa Christmas party but other than that I should have a fairly easy gift shopping expierience this year. BFF's son wants star wars stuff so thats easy (hoping for some cool Star Wars jammies at Kohls for Black Friday) and baby cousin is easy because well shes a baby lol!! I am sincerely hoping the Cuddl Duds hooded wrap is on black friday special at Kohls this year along with the awesome sonoma boot socks they had last year. Other than that hopefully I will be another size down in clothes (since I am doing Paleo now) and able to stock up on crazy deals on whatever my new size is. I will be more choosey this year on dvds since I mostly stream and havent even watched the ones I got last year yet. I am going to pry only do my online shopping at Kohls and Amazon this year since I had several really bad experiences with other stores losing my orders last year and even sending incomplete orders. Very hesitant to order online from Target, Walmart, or CJ Banks now.

Edited by Tigger97498

I've now got 2 right but it may go up...my 8ds wants an itouch and my 13ds wants an iphone.  I know I won't find them on sale since Apple never puts them on sale, but I'm hoping to find them where I would get a gc if I buy them. 

Edited by Jen08

Since I don't have any Uber $$$ this year, car totalled looong story, my main focus is home items. Still need a George Foreman grill, a second fire stick would be nice, and a usb stick with MEGA data. My wants are a new ipad, new hard drive for Tivo, and some new linens. I highly doubt these are gonna be under my tree, maybe the linens lol, but who knows??? Happy hunting y'all!!!!!! Edited by cherry33778

Well, as my kids get older, list is shorter and harder. Finally today the boys said they might like a Microsoft Band 2, and the youngest said a new surface. Yikes. Probably no sale on any of those. Other son wants a Wii U, so ill look for that.

I think I am.going to look for a new dishwasher for my daughter.

Bright side is, I do have a goona-be 11 month old grandson, so that will be a lot of fun shopping. :)

• Like 1

My oldest (11) is wanting a Chromebook or an inexpensive windows laptop. They use Chromebooks at school, but there's not enough of them to go around so they're only allowed access to them for 9 weeks. She got assigned the first 9 weeks, so she won't have access to one at school for the remainder of the school year.

The two younger girls (8 and 2) are in love with the furreal friends unicorn. 

Totally random, but I'm really hoping to find a good deal on a baby carrier this year. My BIL and SIL are due in December with their first and she's completely opposed to babywearing. I think my BIL would absolutely love it, so I want to get him a carrier for Christmas. The good ones are kind of on the pricey side so if I could find a good BF deal, that would make my Christmas.

I have no idea what my Daughter wants,  My Nephew and my Son are both in the Navy so they don't want anything  I know I have to look for snow tires and a set of rims for my Son and I guess cash or gift card for older Nephew.  The youngest Nephew will be cash and my Daughter I have no idea,  I will be out in a different area that I have never been to for Black Friday

I really have no ideas this year.DS14 wants an alien laptop but that's not in the budget this year.The only for sure thing I know is the kids will get their season passes for kings island renewed.

My son wanted one too but the price was crazy!  Ended up buying him a desktop computer at half the cost of the laptop.  Best purchase I ever made!!  And that was three years ago..........plays all his PC games just fine.

This year is tough.  I really have no idea what I want to get everyone.  So far, the hubby is getting a FitBit.  Not sure about my 10 (soon to be 11YO son).  He hasn't mentioned too many things.  I have a baby on the way, so I'll be on the lookout for baby items that we need, since I gave everything up years ago thinking we were done.  ha ha!  As for the rest of the fam, probably just gift cards.  Those are pretty versatile and you can't really go wrong with a gift card.