2015 Holiday Toy List (Your Predictions)

angelic680

From some of the early price predictions, Nintendo does not consider the wii U old at all. Predicted at $249 on black Friday.

Another cool toy is the Hot Wheels Ultimate Parking Garage by Mattel. If you have seen ads for Jet.com don't bother. Your mind will not be blown by their prices. Walmart has it for $88. It is touted as the largest garage ever, and for the price, it should be!

Edited by jaymacfla

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L8IBQGA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2DTEL51ADGDHQ&coliid=I3L7K7BKQFWB7T

I think my 2 younger kids would like that 3D Drawing Pen. Actually I think my husband would like it too.

Minions seem to be everywhere also.

I almost bought that model today because the price just dropped to $59.99. Now I noticed that manufacturers are coming out with improved models and there are several cheaper versions in the $40 range on amazon. Now I don't know if I should wait to see what BF brings or just buy one now. 

I was able to get Stuart for $23.20 and Bob for $28.99 from Amazon tonight. I saw them at Walmart this weekend for $45 each.

It never fails. The prices always go down as soon as I buy it. It was $5 cheaper at Amazon when I bought from Walmart, but I chose WM due to their 90 day return policy vs Amazons 30 day. I should keep a closer eye on WM for a possible price adjustment.

I do not know if the person wanting the Kayla interactive doll is near a Mills Fleet and Farm but it is listed in their toy catalog for 44 dollars and some odd cents. Their toy sale starts October 17th. I am not sure if you can order online because we have one near our home. Happy Shopping.

I have a 13 year old son who is obsessed with all Star Wars so I am hoping for some good prices on those items.

I do not know if the person wanting the Kayla interactive doll is near a Mills Fleet and Farm but it is listed in their toy catalog for 44 dollars and some odd cents. Their toy sale starts October 17th. I am not sure if you can order online because we have one near our home. Happy Shopping.

I have a 13 year old son who is obsessed with all Star Wars so I am hoping for some good prices on those items.

Nope, no F&F in my area (Delaware). Ugh!

• 3 weeks later...
That Matchbox Treasure Truck with the metal detector on the front is big with my little kindergartner and his friends. My mom claimed it as her present to him and had a heck of a time finding one yesterday! She ended up getting it at TRU. Not sure if it's a Hot Toy or just hot around here but it's really cool! He can look for coins and keys in the sand, on the carpet, in the yard....really cool.