1.25 Digorno Pizza & .50 Box Hamberger Helper

snikerfitz

I was in Kroger this morning and they have thier Digorno pizzas on sale for 3.99 and if you buy 4 you get and instant rebate of 5.00 I then had 2 .50 coupons that doubled to a total of 2.00 which made my pizzas 1.25. Which is a good deal for that brand. And also they have thier Hambuger Helper for 1.00 a box if you are like me you clip all the .50 off 2 which at kroger doubles to a doller that makes you get 2 boxes for a dollar. I feed a family of 5 so I have to buy 2 boxes at a time and this makes for a cheap meal. :D:trampolin:gd_dollar :gd_dollar :stir:

Guest Deals4Me

arrghhhh... PLEASE put the name of the store in your title... i haven't got that store here, and this was a waste of my "click". thanks

with 70,000 members, it would be nice if people remembered...You're time is no more valuable to you, than mine is to me, it takes a second to figure this deal is for Kroger, click, you're done.

Anyway, DEAL IS DEAD. LAST WEEK!

Guest RedStateGirl

arrghhhh... PLEASE put the name of the store in your title... i haven't got that store here, and this was a waste of my "click". thanks

Geez MEETOOO what a grump. Is it that hard to READ??It is the fourth word in the ORIGINAL POST, how long does it take to read four words??LOL Thanks OP!!

with 70,000 members, it would be nice if people remembered...You're time is no more valuable to you, than mine is to me, it takes a second to figure this deal is for Kroger, click, you're done.

It's still good here through today. Our ads go from Sunday to Saturday at Kroger.

Our Kroger had the 10 4 10 on Hamburger Helper for 2 weeks in a row. Just varies from region to region I guess

Sorry This is only the 3rd or 4th post i have ever done on here and it is the only one in the offline deals forum. People like you jumping down new people throat discourages new people to stay. Sorry you wasted your click.

What would be the reason to read a post if everthing was in the title? A title can not be 500 words long. A lot of the post here do not really benefit me, but I still enjoy reading them. If its such a bother, then you should go somewhere else. I enjoy reading about bargains, even if it might be at a store I don't have.

PS the pizza deal in my area is $4.25 each and then $5 off. That, and at a different store they are giving away Dr Pepper on superbowl sunday (see other topic I created).