Febreeze @ CVS 2/$1 YMMV

bravesrule62382

This week at CVS Febreeze is on sale 2/$5. Well if any of you are like me and have those $20 worth of Febreeze coupons laying around, you can get two bottles of the Regular Fabric Refresher for 2/$1 after using two of the $2 off coupons. If you would rather have the Air Spray instead of the Fablric Refresher, you can use two of the $1 off coupons for 2/$3. Or you could mix and match a Fabric Refresher and Air Spray for 2/$2.

I had one of those CVS coupons that print off of the register for $3 off any $10 purchase. I got 3 Febreeze fabric refreshers and 1 Air Spray = $10 - $3 CVS coupon = $7 - $6 Fabric Refresher coupons = $1 - $1 Air Spray coupon = $0. Paid only Tax :)

BTW, anyone who doesn't have these Febreze coupons, but wants them for use later, here is the link: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/7301/captureAddress.iphtml?item=7301&source=HMS2/

Guest RedStateGirl

This week at CVS Febreeze is on sale 2/$5. Well if any of you are like me and have those $20 worth of Febreeze coupons laying around, you can get two bottles of the Regular Fabric Refresher for 2/$1 after using two of the $2 off coupons. If you would rather have the Air Spray instead of the Fablric Refresher, you can use two of the $1 off coupons for 2/$3. Or you could mix and match a Fabric Refresher and Air Spray for 2/$2.

I had one of those CVS coupons that print off of the register for $3 off any $10 purchase. I got 3 Febreeze fabric refreshers and 1 Air Spray = $10 - $3 CVS coupon = $7 - $6 Fabric Refresher coupons = $1 - $1 Air Spray coupon = $0. Paid only Tax :)

BTW, anyone who doesn't have these Febreze coupons, but wants them for use later, here is the link: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/7301/captureAddress.iphtml?item=7301&source=HMS2/

Good deal, I love the whole Febreze line. They had a special ltd. edition scent for the holidays called fresh evergreen & snow and I stocked up on it. Thanks for the heads up, I forsee a visit to CVS in my near future.LOL:cheesy:

Guest Deals4Me

just a heads up if you are out and dont wanna spend a lot on rg fabreeze...Walmarts is yummy too...

Also, I've bought it and added about a tablespoon of vanilla extract to the bottle for "scented" and it smells yummy.

I got mine today, thanks for the great post. They also had lots of make-up marked down 50 and 75% off. I stocked up. YAY YAY :greenappl

Yeah, speaking of which, if any of you haven't done so already. with the 75% sale at CVS, you can get a ton of the LipSmackers chapstick free if you print out a stack of the $1 off 2 LipSmackers coupons on the following websites:

www.boodle.com

www.eclip.com

www.smackers.com/coupon/