Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2015

Brad

The numbers of items left seemed fairly accurate per the checker.  I'm guessing the few things I couldn't find someone had stashed somewhere or were seriously misplaced.  

Or were stolen....Our stores were showing themselves having 15-25 pieces of the 2 lego sets but actually had none at all or one or two. Same with the nerf gun...

Went to another store today.  Found a bag of the lego city helicopter just sitting on the shelf. The inventory checker said 0 left so that was a happy find.

My favorite find this valentine's season, I found nordicware baking pans/cookie sheets in the regular aisle at 90%.  They are the big rectangular ones.  The labels have red on them and say "Seasonally Sweet" otherwise look exactly like the regular ones.  dpi- 070-06-0332

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome!  The list of Target owned brands is pretty exhaustive.

The following are just some of the current Target owned brand items and collections:
  • Archer Farms
  • Ava + Viv
  • Boots & Barkley
  • C9 by Champion
  • Circo
  • Chefmate
  • Cherokee
  • Distributed by Target
  • Durabuilt
  • Embark
  • Fieldcrest
  • Gilligan & O’Malley
  • Kids Made Modern
  • Liz Lange
  • Merona
  • Mossimo
  • Mossimo Supply Co.
  • Nate Berkus
  • ProSpirit
  • Room Essentials
  • Shaun White
  • Simply Balanced
  • Smith & Hawken
  • Sonia Kashuk
  • Spritz
  • Sutton & Dodge
  • Threshold
  • up & up
  • Wine Cube
  • Xhilaration
  • Yoobi

• 2 weeks later...

It's always nice when you find something you need on clearance...

A few weeks ago our drip pan on the grill broke, so husband took my big cookie sheet. Today I found the large cookie sheets in Easter clearance! :)

Also found several kiddie plates and cups still on an endcap, will be perfect for next year for my now 2 month old grandson... :)

• Like 2

Saw on other site that some stores went 70%/50% today on easter.  Silly me drove to closest store to find 50/30 then while standing disappointed in the aisle remembered that I could have saved myself a trip if I had checked the inventory checker from home.

Dollar spot easter was marked 30% but I didn't see anything good so I didn't even scan it.

There was lots of sunscreen clearance 50% at my store.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what day storage would get marked down? (plastic storage bins and the like)   

Went to Target for the first time in over a month and there was almost a whole aisle of various plastic storage marked 15%, mostly sterilite but a few other brands as well.  I'd like to keep checking back for markdowns.

Not much on clearance here except lots and lots of clothes, but nothing more than 30% here.

Best deal today was outdoor crayola was on sale plus a 25% cartwheel.  The kids burn through sidewalk chalk.

• 4 weeks later...