Disney and Universal Tickets

I order my Universal tickets from a company called Tickets At Work.  You want to make sure you get park hopper tickets as you can sometimes do both parks in one day in the off season.  Be very wary paying extra for the Express passes.  They are not valid on some of the more popular rides.  If you have alot of people in your party - it's cheaper to stay at an onsight Universal hotel.  

for Disney - they have tickets too - but man they are so expensive and no one really discounts those.   If you belong to AAA, I'd check to see if they have any discounts for Disney.

And I'm guessing this is for Florida - not California - right?

undercovertourist.com is a site I've used numerous times. Their prices include taxes so keep that in mind when comparing to Disney prices. They've also offered me some of the best car rental prices I've ever seen.

Also, there are two sites I'd recommend you visit to help you o prepare for your trip, easywdw.com and disboards.com.

• Like 2

undercovertourist.com is a site I've used numerous times. Their prices include taxes so keep that in mind when comparing to Disney prices. They've also offered me some of the best car rental prices I've ever seen.

Also, there are two sites I'd recommend you visit to help you o prepare for your trip, easywdw.com and disboards.com.

I just wanted to second undercover tourist; we've used them and there prices are great. They also have excellent customer service & they are an authorized reseller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk