Green Monday is Coming... do you know what it is?

magickallight

th?id=HN.608031365054467382&pid=15.1&P=0

Green Monday is almost upon us and with it you will see LOTS of great online sales - but WHAT IS Green Monday you may ask...

Green Monday is an online retail industry term similar to Cyber Monday. The term was coined by eBay to describe its best sales day in December, usually the second Monday of December. Green Monday is defined more specifically by business research organization comScore as the Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas. In 2009, $854 million was spent online in the US on Green Monday, with sales in 2011 reaching $1.133 billion. In 2012, Green Monday topped out at $1.27 billion, up 13% from 2011 and the third heaviest online sales day for the season behind Cyber Monday and, randomly, Dec. 4, 2012, according to comScore.

Edited by magickallight
  • Like 2

Crossing my fingers for deals on the last couple things I need to buy that I missed out on on Black Friday. Need BBT and Dragon Wars Inquisition Deluxe.I

I looking for the same video game, It's Dragon Age Inquisition.I have not found it on sale anywhere 

• Like 1