Did anyone buy the XBox One Bundle online on BF?

lchapman18

I am having the same issue.  I opened a grievance with Walmart as there was no indication in the flyer that the gift card was for in store purchases only.  The Customer Service supervisor told us we would get the gift card electronically in 3-5 business days (this was 2 days ago), so I will let you know if we actually get it.  Typical Walmart bait and switch if you ask me.  They are famous for misleading advertising and not honoring their "deals."  I should have known better.

Yes please let me know, they have said if I can show them a screen shot of the item with the GC included they would honor it.  It's frustrating!

Heres the ad to show them.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/WalMart

After seeing the ad though, it says it was a one hour gurantee.Wonder if that deal wasnt for online.Says instore only???

I am having the same issue.  I opened a grievance with Walmart as there was no indication in the flyer that the gift card was for in store purchases only.  The Customer Service supervisor told us we would get the gift card electronically in 3-5 business days (this was 2 days ago), so I will let you know if we actually get it.  Typical Walmart bait and switch if you ask me.  They are famous for misleading advertising and not honoring their "deals."  I should have known better.

Ad says "instore" only