Almost Free - Spaghetti Sauce @ Target

noehlp

OK, I was at a a Target today. I saw the 2.99 jar. It looks totally diff than the 1.02 jar. The store I was at did not have the 1.02 kind, but now I know the diff. So...there are 2 diff kinds, and the 2.99 is the *gourmet* stuff, and the 1.02 is like Ragu, etc.

I was starting to think that maybe it was the gourmet stuff and that was why there was such a price difference. Too bad my store doesn't carry the cheap ones. I looked up and down that aisle for it...there were only 3 kinds of sauce, the Archer Farms, Ragu and Classico and no available spots for there to even be the $1.02 ones. Oh well!

OK, I was at a a Target today. I saw the 2.99 jar. It looks totally diff than the 1.02 jar. The store I was at did not have the 1.02 kind, but now I know the diff. So...there are 2 diff kinds, and the 2.99 is the *gourmet* stuff, and the 1.02 is like Ragu, etc.

Is the 1.02 jar called Market Pantry (something like that)? At our store Market Pantry (also Target brand) is 1.02 and the other is 2.49 jar

Bought 8 today. Thats how many coupons I could get to print on one page lol. The shelf was almost full, so I guess nobody in my area found the coupons. They coupons say good til 2/4 so if you have not bought it yet, you have another week.

PS good tax writeoff if you need one. Just buy 100 jars or so, and donate them to the foodbank. Then write off the retail value of $1 per jar.