Almost Free - Spaghetti Sauce @ Target

noehlp

We have a Super Target here, actually 2 of them.

On Target's webiste is a coupon for $1 off their Archer Farms Spaghetti Sauce. My store sells it normally for $1.02.

So if you don't mind their spaghetti sauce you get it for $0.02 a jar!

Not Bad!

Oh and the limit is one jar per coupon. It DOES NOT say anything about so many coupons per order/person. So time to stock up if you print off a bunch of them.

Try this link:

http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp;jsessionid=VEUP3DGKJYLMVLARAAVPX5Y?title=supertarget_coupons_specials_main

and I'll add that I found this deal myself

Our Target is not a SuperTarget. They have groceries and everything, but they aren't a super target... The closest one in the next state over. Sucks for us!:(

From what I understand any Target will take coupons from Super Target as long as hey sell the item.

Thanks for posting that deal! I thought for $.02 I'd try it...but it won't let me print the coupon for some reason. I can print the others, but when I pull up the page with the sauce...it's only "X"s in the box.

But yet it lets me print the cheese, the pineapple, the water, the OJ, the Oreos and the porkchop coupons! Those aren't the ones I want tho! :)

I guess I'll try again later.

I'm going to look for the water, spagetti sauce,oj and oreos................. call me when you go and let me know if they work at the regular Target! lol

Not sure if you've noticed but our Target has started to carry a lot of different foods. I think the one down the Blvd carries more...at least that's what I noticed at Xmas time. I'm gonna check the other things out too. I don't know when I'll get the chance to go there. Maybe later...after Phill gets home.

Ok, I just called....The Niagara Falls, NY Target.

At first I was told NO, they do no accept the Super Target coupons and I said "really, because I've heard that a lot of them do". So she said "Hold on" I could hear her asking for someone, I'm assuming a manager. I hear her ask him and he said he wasn't sure. She came back and said, "he's gonna find out for you" then she asked "What coupon did you want to use?" And I said "oh there's just a list of them on the Internet, so I was curious" I didn't want to tell her the sauce one specifically incase they took them off the shelf or something! Then she came back and said "Yes, we do accept them, as long as we carry the item".

So, I'm gonna try and get there later!

Guest RedStateGirl
Excellent, my 2 little girls live on pasta with red sauce and I love the Target brand one and for 2 cents how can you beat that!!I am going to stock up. Thanks:gd_not_ri

Christmas & Mommy... I think you two are hitting MY target as well. I can either shop at the Niag Falls Blvd one or the Transit Rd one...

What a small world. I think my mom is going today to the Transit one to pick up some sauce... LOL.

We would either go to the Niagara Falls location or the Amherst location on the blvd. :)

Mommy is my cousin :) hehehehe

Christmas & Mommy... I think you two are hitting MY target as well. I can either shop at the Niag Falls Blvd one or the Transit Rd one...

What a small world. I think my mom is going today to the Transit one to pick up some sauce... LOL.

Well sugarkristals, I'd be interested in knowing if the Transit Target is any different! I went there armed with a few coupons, ready to stock up and it was like christmasangel said....$2.99! I can't believe it! I was so bummed! How could there be that much of a difference?

What I really thought was weird was that the SAME size jar of Ragu was only $1.47 and the Classico brand was $1.89! And those weren't sale prices!

Oh well, looks like we don't get to cash in on that deal! :(

Patty, I saw this too and was so excited! But don't buy them all!! I'm heading to the NE side one today...are there any left??? I missed out on the soda last week, there was only diet and sprite left, yuck.

LOL. I have yet to hit the Targets up on this deal. Though I will, eventually this week. I did something very similar for their brand Hamburger Helper, again coupon from their site & no limit per order or per person. I ended up w/49 boxes over many trips. I even showed the coupon and explained it to the MGR and they said it was okay, just to make sure I don't take them all. so I picked them up in orders 10 or so, and bought other items too. I donated all of those 49 boxes to the local food banks (aid to women, dv shelter, and 1 other one). If I do this deal I will keep some for us but mostly will donate alot again to the food banks. (I've been there done that using the local food banks along time ago, and it feels good paying it forward, even though it costs me didly squat. )

Just think, even if you don't like the brand, Spend $1, you'll get approx 50 boxes, donate them all.

LOL Ok now I am sounding like those one commercials where they say 'For a cup of coffee a day, you can feed, etc etc).

But you get my point.

FYI_ My cousin- Mommy2Parker just called me- she is at our regular Target and the sauce is $2.99!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck! :(

$2.99!!! Holy Mackeral! Ragu the good kinds like chunky veggie costs like $1.48.

So sorry some of you aren't able to cash in on this one. :(

I called my Target to see if they'd take Super Target coupons and they had to check with the manager but she said yes, no problem. I need to get water for our upcoming Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts (and for myself) so I'm going to print out a bunch and stock up! Thanks for the coupon link!

I'm actually drinking that water now and I believe it was around $5 for a 20 pack of 20oz bottles. - I just double checked receipt and it was $5 exactly, so it is only $3 for the water after coupon. Good deal!

Guest RedStateGirl
I just went to Target and they have the glass jars for $1.02 and the larger size plastic jars for $1.69, their sauce is great, not sweet. I got 5 jars for 10 cents, TOO COOL!!!:bounce_fl