50 inch 1 hour gurantee brand?

Isn't it crazy that sometimes they have TONS of what you're accustomed to them having an average amount?

I saw the line of cars going around the building to pick up the items from the back......good grief! that must have been an extra half hour minimum and seemed chaotic.

Isn't it crazy that sometimes they have TONS of what you're accustomed to them having an average amount?

I saw the line of cars going around the building to pick up the items from the back......good grief! that must have been an extra half hour minimum and seemed chaotic.

We waited an hour in that line.  It was totally wrapped around the building.

Oh OK it seems most were element or Emerson. I agree that it is funny they actually had so many on hand even though they sold out at my Walmart. There was no line at my store once i got there.. I got there around 6:30 and it was 2 Walmart workers who had the tickets for the 50 inch. You could actually get more than one ticket but some stores would not let you buy more than one , once you got to the register.

An HOUR?!?!?!?  Holy $H!^  I saw it wrapped around the building but wasn't expecting that much chaos.  Is that how they always do it?

This was my first year buying something big like that on the spot (usually they only have 10 and I'm stuck getting the 1 hour guarantee card... I was surprised they had 150) so I have no idea if it's normally like that, but I hope not!  It was so disorganized at pick up.  A guy marked our receipt and then told us to pull around the two cars in front of us to get our tv.  We did what he said, then the two guys loading the tv told us they weren't going to give it to us because we pulled around.  My mom was driving and trying to show them our receipt and we kept saying the guy told us to pull around, but they didn't want to hear it.  They finally gave in after a few more words from mom and loaded up our tv.  What a mess!

I will be sure not to put any other stores on my list to go to that night since that pretty much takes you through all the store openings.  Eventually the time will come that we'll need another TV again; that 32" tube TV is still going strong with the DVD player hooked up for the kids.  But when we can replace with with an LED HD for under $200, it's going to be difficult to pass that up.

Our store (Maricopa, Arizona) really had their "stuff" together for the most part!  They had over 200 tvs.  Got in line about 4:30 just to be safe (we were about 125 people back).  At 5:00 an employee started handing out the tickets for the physical tv's.  We had our tickets by 5:10pm.  They told us we had to wait until 6:00 to check out but we could wander the store.  Found most of the other stuff I wanted and we headed to registers.  Almost no one in line at registers.  At 6:00 we paid and we were told to drive to lawn/garden area.  Pulled up there....there was a bit of a line and we saw people walking up to pick theirs up.  I got out and my friend took over the driving.  I walked up, showed my receipt and by that time my friend pulled up.  Guy loaded tv into back of my pick up and we were out of there.  We were home at 6:18pm.  Totally impressed!

Our store (Maricopa, Arizona) really had their "stuff" together for the most part! They had over 200 tvs. Got in line about 4:30 just to be safe (we were about 125 people back). At 5:00 an employee started handing out the tickets for the physical tv's. We had our tickets by 5:10pm. They told us we had to wait until 6:00 to check out but we could wander the store. Found most of the other stuff I wanted and we headed to registers. Almost no one in line at registers. At 6:00 we paid and we were told to drive to lawn/garden area. Pulled up there....there was a bit of a line and we saw people walking up to pick theirs up. I got out and my friend took over the driving. I walked up, showed my receipt and by that time my friend pulled up. Guy loaded tv into back of my pick up and we were out of there. We were home at 6:18pm. Totally impressed!

Nice! That's how it's done.

Our store (Maricopa, Arizona) really had their "stuff" together for the most part! They had over 200 tvs. Got in line about 4:30 just to be safe (we were about 125 people back). At 5:00 an employee started handing out the tickets for the physical tv's. We had our tickets by 5:10pm. They told us we had to wait until 6:00 to check out but we could wander the store. Found most of the other stuff I wanted and we headed to registers. Almost no one in line at registers. At 6:00 we paid and we were told to drive to lawn/garden area. Pulled up there....there was a bit of a line and we saw people walking up to pick theirs up. I got out and my friend took over the driving. I walked up, showed my receipt and by that time my friend pulled up. Guy loaded tv into back of my pick up and we were out of there. We were home at 6:18pm. Totally impressed!

I was shocked that you got there at 4:30 to be safe and were still 125/200 in line! That's probably closer than you think to not being safe. I bet another 20 minutes and you were 201...

Nice work!