Microsoft XBOX Live 12 Month Gold Card $39.99 shipped @ newegg.com

elite2058

I just placed my order with boxed deals and I got my code instantly! My son put it right into his Xbox one and it is legit!

Thanks good to know!

You can also find a nice deal here..... http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/12-Month-Xbox-Live-Gold-Membership-WorldWide/?gclid=CjwKEAiAtNujBRDMmoCN46aB8noSJAC7SYv7RIvUTrfkhYRLNnIRh99dNRu6zzJdvNZ3-p1JuvsyCxoCKAbw_wcB

If I just bought an xbox one do I need to buy one or two of these if my girls will play this game? Please help..

Depends on your circumstances. My whole family shares an account right now. If your kids don't specifically need their own account for a reason, just one is fine. Depends on your games and needs. We save multiple copies of the same game so we can each have our own progress if necessary. The only drawback is 2 could not play online together at the same time with only 1 account (like 2 different xboxes). One account does mean sharing everything, but we don't care about that. We each have the free accounts to be the second player in a game if needed too.

Edited by angleyez423