TRU online problems

Elmck

What a mess.

These experiences are all with their website.

I wanted the Disney Infinity Marvel set so I put one in the cart on 11/25 when they first marked it down to $39. But you need $50 to get free shipping, so I threw on a $15 Cap figure and checked out. AFTER hitting the final button to place the order, I was shown a page apologizing for not having the Infinity set and advising me that I would not be charged for it. Trouble is, now my order wasn't $50 so my already overpriced $15 figure was going to cost me $22!!! I cancelled immediately. But the hold on my account stayed.

Went about the rest of my Black Friday shopping Wednesday evening and into Thanksgiving. Eventually got back to the quad copter that TRU was cutting to $19 yesterday and tried to buy it. This one was available for store pickup, so I didn't need $50. Placed the order. Received confirmation. Ten minutes later, got an email apologizing for not being able to follow through on my order due to stock discrepancies, advising me that the order had been cancelled and that I wouldn't be charged. But again, the hold remains.

Why even bother if they're not going to honor what I order? Tell you what, I won't bother.

I ended up getting the Infinity set from Best Buy and am still shopping around for the quad copter.

I didn't have any troubles ordering online from Wamart, Bestbuy, Club Nabi or nomorerack.

I ended up getting the Infinity set from Best Buy and am still shopping around for the quad copter.

Here's one:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/udi-u818a-2-4ghz-4-ch-6-axis-gyro-rc-quadcopter-with-camera/263861387.html?sellerid=39715812&scid=em_Promotional_20141130SUN1&adid=28889

I don't see any reviews so I'm not sure how good/reliable it is, but a copter to look into, maybe.