Reminder: Most online Black Friday sales start TONIGHT!

Brad

Thought I'd post a reminder so everyone knows this and doesn't go to sleep tonight thinking the deals won't start until tomorrow.

Pretty much all of the major stores will put their sale online tonight at some point.

See our tracker for a tentative schedule: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com (emphasis on the word tentative)

Also our online BF sub-forum will be busy tonight: http://forums.gottadeal.com/forum/90-online-black-friday-sales/

Please help us out and post in a store's thread if you notice that the sale has started and prices have changed.

Last year many of the best deals were sold out long before the sun came up on Thanksgiving, so plan on a long night in front of a screen if you want to score the best deals.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reminder! I am staying up late tonight! Hoping to snag a tv deal from Target.

FYI, I had almost had a panic attack when I couldn't get the site to come up at work. I was fearful that I was missing out on same insanely awesome deal! 

• Like 1

personally, i feel sooo disorganized this year with all the different/surprise online start date and B&M start times......ugh I liked it better when it was one or two days and online could start at midnight.....

Brad is there a listing (not the scan) of the Kmart Thanksgiving sale?

I said this early in the start of this; weeks ago.  I knew it was going to be a mess in trying to get all the deals I want to get in the shortest amount of wasted time.  It's definitely required much more organization this year.

• Like 1

I think nest year Im going to look at buying the discover card so I can just go buy the product before black friday and price match!  Does anyone know which discover card I need to do this?  Which type I've been reading about the price match offered by discover on another site.

I cannot believe I am pretty much done with my shopping lists and don't have to go to barely any stores now. Got all my Kohls items, Walmart, Lowes, and Best Buy.  All free shipping or site to store.  Only going to rite aid and Cvs today and Petsmart on Friday. Wow. Easy pain free shopping this year. No lining up.