Any Ad/Sale papers out yet?

mudd274

Our paper has a "supplemental" paper that goes out each Wednesday with sales papers, well today, it had the sales papers for BF:

Kohls

Lowes

Tractor Supply

Rite Aid

WalMart

Kmart

and I already got Belk and Bass Pro shop in the mail, I guess because I have those store credit cards. (I also have a Kohl's card but no sales ad was mailed to me) 

Agreed Riven3d , they can play hide the ad, I play hide the money. Got a handful in the mail today, really got the only one I needed to get the ace with the coupon for 50% off, lots of great deals possible with it and the Reward card from Ace, gotta love the stack a deal to fall into the Under $30 category for 50%.

I did think about trying to take pics of the HD ad, but I figured Brad probably couldn't post them due to the HD Lawyer letter :(   I was dying to see if they would have a 7.5 ft tree on sale, which they do for $79.99.  I am pretty sure it is the same one as last year.  All other trees are 20% off.  I am not sure why they treated this like a state secret as I didn't any "buy one bolt, get the rest of the store free" type deals . 

When I was in there today I did tell the very nice lady at the Customer Service desk they should release their ad next year as they are going to lose money.  Many of us already have our shopping planned and won't spend nearly as much time/money as we might have.

• Like 1