Holiday Cracker Giveaway

cx3girl

I'm thinking its going to be some sort of discount. maybe even select gift card amounts. would be nice, we are due for a huge rain the 2 days before thanksgiving so I am going to try to sneak up here before others get in line because of the storm they wont be there too early, maybe I can get to be first in line lol

my DD got a free cookie coupon from Target Café, mine was 50% off Holiday Garlands & Wreaths

Ohhhh, exciting!!!!  Did you have to go in an area off in the corner to calm down from the excitement of your coupon?  ...And did you at least get a bite of her cookie?

nope she ate it all didn't even ask me if I wanted some. It was nice being the first person in the door I was able to get everything I was after since there was 2 of us, she went back to electronics to grab what I needed there while I took my time, grabbed the TV we wanted and the video games she wanted that I had to walk right by it was a very enjoyable experience there with her.

I woke up at 3am, had planned to wake at 5am, I got tired of laying it bed awake so I left the house around 430am, my DD joined me around a hour later. we were there for 5 hours before anybody else showed up. and YES there was hundreds behind me, I felt sorry this older lady showed up like 5 minutes before the doors opened, she was talking to us and was like im not walking all the way to the back of the line, I will just wait here for everyone to enter and then go in all she wanted was the $79 29" TV. I felt really sorry for her as I had got to that TV there were only about 20 of them sitting there, I knew then there was no way she would get one.