Store Pick-Up

lkonkel

If you order multiple items from wal-mart and select store pick up....will you get notification when ALL items are available for store pick up or will you get an email to pick up each item separately?  I placed an order online a few weeks ago for baby items and each of the 6 items came shipped separately :(  Two of which came the same day, but in separate packages.  Annoying to have the UPS man coming so often when they could have just shipped it at once, but wondering if I get multiple items store pick up if I'm going to have to make multiple trips to the store when each item comes in?

you have 2 weeks to pick the item up from the store, so you could just wait till everything arrives to make 1 trip.

but things to the store are delivered like they are to your home, they don't just put the box on one of their trucks and when it gets there tell you.

I usually still get UPS tracking info on the box(es)  so they might ship 1 box they might ship 6, remember not all warehouses have the same stuff, so you might order 6 things but 6 different warehouses have the items so you would then get 6 packages

• Like 1

Not everything is kept at the same warehouse. This is why not everything you order comes at the same time every time. Generally, items that are at the same warehouse together ships together. So if Items A, C, and E are at Warehouse 1, and Item B is at Warehouse 2, and Items D and F are at Warehouse 3 then A, C & E will ship and arrive together, B will ship and arrive at another time, and D & F will ship together and arrive at yet a 3rd time.