Check out our Online Black Friday Sale Tracker for More Sales!

Brad

Our popular Online Black Friday Sale Tracker is back for this year:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker

This page will serve as "command center" for all the info we receive about major online Black Friday sales. There is a schedule posted, but as always, that schedule is tentative and subject to change, so don't treat any posted time as a 100% guarantee.

The tracker will also have lists of ad items you can order right now at the Black Friday ad prices.

We'll be adding new stores to the tracker as we hear details of the sales from store reps, so bookmark it and keep checking it.

Love this link! Used it last night to go to Kohl's black Friday online sale. I kept refreshing the page for the final 10 minutes count down for the sale to start. Got to bed late last night but it was worth it. Got some presents out of the way & got Kohl's cash to give to Mom to use for gifts.   :lolrun:

• Like 1

I too love this link! I keep checking to see what will be on sale next before Black Friday! Anything I can get online is one less thing I have to fight for on Black Friday/Thursday. And don't worry...I told all my friends and family and a few people in line with me at Walmart today! Lol. :D

Our popular Online Black Friday Sale Tracker is back for this year:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker

This page will serve as "command center" for all the info we receive about major online Black Friday sales. There is a schedule posted, but as always, that schedule is tentative and subject to change, so don't treat any posted time as a 100% guarantee.

The tracker will also have lists of ad items you can order right now at the Black Friday ad prices.

We'll be adding new stores to the tracker as we hear details of the sales from store reps, so bookmark it and keep checking it.

Hi Brad

Can I make a suggestion on the online sale tracker page? How about have the the store that is about to start next on the top ? And, the ones already started ( of all the items ) toward the bottom ??