BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Lego Movie 3D is available online at Target for $9.:(.

Thanks, i had regular bluray on cart for same price so swapped them out. Best buy let me down with lego movie and maleficent not online so got other stuff elsewhere too to save on shipping. Target has titanic at same price. Now to see if my walmart order gets canceled.

The lego movie is a lightning deal around 530 today on Amazon with other movies

Edited by tinkrbel

Target has the lego bonus pack for $9, the reason bb didn't have the lego was they sold it out earlier this week online, Bestbuy had lots of issues thats why it crashed, It was really bad worse than its been in awhile.  I was using 5 and 6 windows just to try and keep up with what was added, took awhile to get to that free shipping threshold.  Gravity is $4 and Edge was like $7 on target if anyone needed them.  Walmart doesn't normally get cancelled early its the late ones that do.  Just pay the $9 so you don't have to pay the $25 for lego, and if u get it later, thats an easy return.

I saw they were sold out earlier but figured they were holding stock for actual sale day, guess not which probably means Amazon won't go that low since its no longer available.

Target has the lego bonus pack for $9, the reason bb didn't have the lego was they sold it out earlier this week online, Bestbuy had lots of issues thats why it crashed,

I saw they were sold out earlier but figured they were holding stock for actual sale day, guess not which probably means Amazon won't go that low since its no longer available.

I wouldn't count Amazon out, yet.  Even all day today/tomorrow, they've been known to match the prices of other BF retailers even if the sale has already gone live there and likely already sold out.

Best Buy just posted 6 new doorbusters online

Westinghouse 48" TV $229.99

Turtle Beach Gaming Headset $74.99

Sunset Overdrive for the XBOX One $37.99

Fujifilm - FinePix S9250 Bundle $179.99

Beats Mixr Headphones $149.99

13.3" Macbook Pro w/ Retna $1149.99

Edited by yazberrie
  • Like 1