BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I remember a few years ago where it was showing "coming soon" when people were saying the sale had gone live.  You had to click on the product title information to open up the window and then you could add it to your cart and make the purchase.  Keep clicking!

not a happy camper with BB right now. I have to go into the store for the $99 Iphone upgrade deal...that will take forever!  I don't understand why they don't do the upgrades online. They did last year :yuck:  

Everything to inconvenience the customer!  BB=Bad Behavior

If they are following their Elite sale, we have till 4am eastern.

If that's true, we'll all be able to sleep a few extra hours next year!  That is if I feel like forgiving them for making me wake up so early all these past years.

One good things about it; at least we are sitting at home in our pjs with snacks and bathrooms handy... Much better than sitting at Wal-Mart or outside Best Buy. :)

Well in future I plan on signing up for the discover card that PM blackfriday!  I just learned about this on another forum recently.  That way I dont have to stay up late like this!  I do kinda like chatting with you people though!