BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I have slept with the laptop on the night stand, and woke up every hour to check when my had-to-have item went live...

I've done that before

Done that before, lol

Were 1-hour intervals not small enough; did you just miss it by a few minutes going back to sleep and then all sold out 55 minutes later?

The Microsoft website has the Surface 2 right now for the same doorbuster price BB is going to have it for - $299 with free shipping and free returns.  The Microsoft website is REALLY slow and having issues but patience pays off - now I don't have to stay up late or even think about fighting crowds at BB.  And with this purchase my BF shopping is done!!

Tell me that Best Buy did NOT empty my shopping cart ahead of the Black Friday sale, after I spent all of my time to put everything I wanted to buy in it, preparing for the sale! They are really are not a Customer friendly company, are they?!  I sure hope that those items magically pop back into my cart, because if I miss out on the things that I need it will be the last time I suffer because of this company!  On top of THAT challenge, I have to put up with an Internet that's slower than snail mail here in Brazil.  Incredible!

Edited by todez

Tell me that Best Buy did NOT empty my shopping cart ahead of the Black Friday sale, after I spent all of my time to put everything I wanted to buy in it, preparing for the sale! They are really are not a Customer friendly company, are they?!  I sure hope that those items magically pop back into my cart, because if I miss out on the things that I need it will be the last time I suffer because of this company!

that trick did not ever work with best buy.  they always clear the cart out before the sale starts

Tell me that Best Buy did NOT empty my shopping cart ahead of the Black Friday sale, after I spent all of my time to put everything I wanted to buy in it, preparing for the sale! They are really are not a Customer friendly company, are they?!  I sure hope that those items magically pop back into my cart, because if I miss out on the things that I need it will be the last time I suffer because of this company!

Put it in your cart and the 'save for later', then you can just go to your cart and click 'move to cart'. Makes it easy. 

• Like 1

Yeah, they dumped mine too.  Luckily, I also made a wish list and also wrote down sku # for easy look up, if needed.  Walmart and Toys R Us have been known to do it too.