Kohls.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Checked out with the items I planned on buying earlier, had to stop myself from impulsively buying more now that the sale finally went live (oops)!  20% still not working last I checked.  Definitely liked the Black Friday List option which made it super quick and easy to add the items I wanted to my shopping bag.  Good night to all!  Glad we can check Kohl's off of the list :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the greeting15 code. I had another code that required $100 purchase. That one did not need it. Only issue I had was that I somehow requested 2 of an item when I only wanted one and didn't notice until after I checked out. Guess I'll just return when I get the stuff. I tried calling C's but couldn't get anyone. Anyone have a no plumber to real live people tonight?

Prices started at 3am...midnight CST....I paid $211 for my order and saved $840...WOO HOO, I call that a score !!

I am not finding everything from the flyer............frustration HIGH.....I was trying to avoid having to be there when they opened :(

What are you ;looking for??

Prices started at 3am...midnight CST....I paid $211 for my order and saved $840...WOO HOO, I call that a score !!

What are you ;looking for??

I home docking station for 39.99, says samsonite luggage 60-70 off, one I want is only 50 off.  Watches 40-50 off, one I want is only 25 off.

loved the add to black friday list option altough t hought it was funny that they added things they thought i might want.  checked out smoothly at midnight after having to find a couple of additional things to make my purchase 50 so i could get free shipping after i used the 15% off. Glad I live on the west coast though.

Finally went to bed at 130, so got up and everything I needed was still there.  For some reason, it didn't give me the option to put in a coupon code, so I had to call customer service.  The rep was great, and will refund me 20% for the save20cc.  Hope it actually happens!

Saved $230!  (plus the coupon refund!)  Yay.  And got my daughter's winter coat for $50 instead of $80!

Such a happy camper right now.

Black and Decker Hand Mixer $19.99 ($10 rebate)
4 Qt. Crock Pot $19.99 ($12 rebate)
Bella Rotating Waffle Maker $19.99 ($12 rebate)
USED code THANKS15 at checkout.

Total cost just under $54 shipped.

Earned: $34 in rebates AND $15 Kohls Cash

I got my Kohls Cash email in the middle of the night.  Nothing shipped, yet.  

:( keurig isnt rght price yet.

If a price you expect to be lower isn't there yet, it's either never going to automatically and you'll have to call Customer Service and see what's going on (or maybe someone else will have the same idea and call too).

I tried to call Kohls about the Keurig and that was a disaster. The guy had no idea about the online Black Friday sale, he wanted me to just order the Keurig at that moment but I am still shopping on the website. I guess I will wait and see if it lowers later today.

well I boo booed, I ordered three of the mixers (one artisan and two of the 4.5 qt ones) just read rebate and one per household, not sure if the artisan would be considered different than the 4.5 qt ones, they are different rebate forms but I guess the 2 4.5 qt ones are going back....anyone know if I can do one artisan and one of the others?

I've been looking at the Remington wet/dry lithium shaver (w/the rebate). I haven't been able to find it on the website except when I click on the link in my Gottadeal shopping list. It took me to it. When I did that at 6:45am, it was out of stock. Still can't find it on the website, though (without the link). Hope they have it in store. It's really alll I need from Kohls (I had a 30% off last week that saved me more on other items than the BF ad).