Kohls.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Kohl's announced in a press release that they will start their online Black Friday sale on Monday, which we'll assume is midnight CST.

Use coupon code THANKS15 to save an extra 15% on your purchase. You'll earn $15 in Kohl's Cash on every $50 spent, after discounts. This is the only time each year that they offer this much Kohl's Cash.

Last year's discussion thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/205003-kohlscom-black-friday-sale/

Just an FYI if you haven't seen it yet, when you look at an item it shows Black Friday Preview Price, but also, you can add it to your Black Friday list.  That's nice, I can pick out all colors and sizes now, then add to cart when I'm ready.  :)

Word of warning, though, they "recommend" (add) items for (to) your list, so you'll have to watch out for those things...

Does anyone know what is going on with the 3DSXL? I have gone through and searched the entire website and it is not listed anywhere! I really don't want to stay up til midnight only to find out that they aren't going to even have the 3DS bundle available. Do you think it might be an "in store only" offer?

Edited by glm777
  • Like 1