Amazon.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/online/Amazoncom400.png

Amazon.com

Amazon.com Home Page

Amazon.com 1-Page Black Friday Ad Scan

Amazon.com Black Friday Ad Item Listing

Amazon.com Coupons & Discounts

This thread is for discussion of the online Black Friday sale for Amazon.com.

Please post any comments, questions and information you have about this sale in this thread.

Amazon.com started their Black Friday Deals Week sale on Friday, November 21st. Amazon will have thousands of their popular Lightning Deals and other limited time offers.

As always, you should also expect Amazon to match the most popular Black Friday deals from their competitors' actual sale ads.

Last year's discussion thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/205007-amazoncom-black-friday-sale/

I am hoping they will match some of the Xbox One deals they have at Best Buy and a few other places. Have they done things like that in the past.

Yes, but you have to be watching like a hawk because 50,000 other people are looking for the same thing and they sell out sometimes before you even know there was a deal.

Beats by Dr Dre Solo 2.0   $199.95 Lightning Deal

http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Studio-Over-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B00E9262IE/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6282_bf381807?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=19J7B4G367MW5FYS5PXN&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282

Edit: By the time anyone sees this 100% will be claimed (went live 30 seconds ago and already over 50%), but join the waitlist.  If you get on there fairly early, you might have a decent chance to still get them!

Re-edit: Actually, it's holding steady at 30% claimed (as it's still in "Early Access For Prime Members").  This isn't a crazy great price, but still good and I know those are a popular item this year.

Edited by bribri25

Yeah, I've been looking at them for a while and tempted to buy but I wouldn't get enough use from them.  This is the lowest I've seen them and the model I'd get if I ever bought Beats. And it was one of those items that popped up in the Deals list recently, because it wasn't there hours ago when I last refreshed.

ya I looked about 30 minutes ago and spotted it, ive been looking at the list every 20-30 minutes just to make sure the don't pop in that TV deal on us

Edit: its down to now 18% claimed guess some didn't buy it while it was in the cart for 15 minutes

Edited by riven3d

This time last year I had several things perchased already from them. This year I haven't seen anything I need/want. And I agree with the whole calendar thing. It is frustrating they changed that. 

Yes!

This new method has deterred me from buying this year like I did in previous years. Usually I'd have picked up some things by now based on the calendars. I haven't bought anything yet, mostly because I haven't had the time to monitor the lightning deals 24/7.