Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

advice needed on wireless headphone

2 replies to this topic

#1 2chia  OFFLINE  

2chia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 21, 2014 - 11:09 am

I hope this is not too much of requirement asking.

I am looking for below on Amazon but not sure which one.

• Wireless headphone that will able to work with laptop USB port.
  • Within like $30 - $90 pricing.
  • good quality sound
  • A brand that is good quality.
  • Doesnt really need too much of bell and whistle.

this is for my dad and doesnt have to be on the Black Friday deal as it is the sooner I can get it on hand the better.  i got Amazon so if is prime all is better, if not , it is ok,too. 

Thanks.

#2 nikkilugi  OFFLINE  

nikkilugi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2014 - 8:36 pm

I have a cheaper pair of Bluetooth Artic headphones (go over ears) and a pair of Jaybird freedom earbuds. I use them for exercising and I prefer the Jaybirds. I think they have a good deep sound and they have a flexible cord in between the earbuds which is better than the thick plastic for me.

I'm not sure that either of these came with a USB adapter though. They are Bluetooth enabled and just connect wirelessly.

Edited by nikkilugi, Nov 21, 2014 - 8:36 pm.

#3 2chia  OFFLINE  

2chia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 22, 2014 - 6:40 am

I have a cheaper pair of Bluetooth Artic headphones (go over ears) and a pair of Jaybird freedom earbuds. I use them for exercising and I prefer the Jaybirds. I think they have a good deep sound and they have a flexible cord in between the earbuds which is better than the thick plastic for me.

I'm not sure that either of these came with a USB adapter though. They are Bluetooth enabled and just connect wirelessly.

Thank you I will be looking into those. Dad is kind of slow on the technology. The bluetooth might just confused him. This is the same guy who dont like those high tech slim cellphone and would preferred those giant , drop on the floor and make a dent on your floor, nokia phone.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users