Origami Owl

KrisinTn

If anyone is looking for a "good deal" on Origami Owl for a present - the company is offering a great deal now through the website. If you spend $59.50 you will receive a large silver locket, a 16" silver ball chain, and a limited edition snow globe charm if you select the "bonus" buy option when checking out FREE. Those three items together have a retail value of $39.  The special is only going on through the 22nd (Saturday).  I am a OO representative, and while I'm NOT trying to sell to anyone on here I would be glad to answer any questions anyone might have about the special.

Hi, No unfortunately the large silver locket has been discontinued by Origami Owl when the company opted to go with the twist face lockets. The large silver with crystals is still available in the traditional "Living Locket" for $28, (which is $4 more). The only other option would be to buy a silver face and a heritage silver face but then again you are looking at spending a little more over all. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner... I have been out and forgot to check in... Hope this information helps!

Edited by KrisinTn

And  just like that... it's over. The company sold over $700,000 worth of merchandise in a little over 10 hours, so stock was depleted.  Some reps are offering specials to customers due to the special ending so quickly. So now would be the time to check with your reps if anyone is interested in ordering... :)