30 Festive Questions!

revecca

I usually throw a Christmas party every year, nothing major. It's a getting to know you thing, especially for the newbies who attend. So, I thought I'd post it here for a little bit of fun. :)

1. Favorite Christmas movie?
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year?
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday?
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten?
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten?
7. What time do you get up on Christmas?
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season?
9. Favorite Christmas song?
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out?

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog?
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season?
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe?
14. Embarrassing Christmas story?
15. Favorite Christmas treat?
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve?
17. Favorite Christmas character?
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas?
20. Favorite pie flavor?
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up?
22. White lights or colored lights?
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish?
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
25. What tops your tree?
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck?
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? 
28. Do you hang mistletoe?
29. Favorite Christmas activity?
30. Favorite Christmas story?

Edited by revecca

1. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Nothing material for me. My wishes are that my kids and grandkids will appreciate the season for what it is.
3. Does it snow where you live? Occasionally.  Actually, it snowed this past weekend.  Unusual to get snow here this early in the year.
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Merry Christmas!
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? This is a toss up between my Mother's Ring I got last year (after asking for one for years), and the baby doll I got as a child that was part of the family and I still have :).
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? I honestly cannot think of a bad (actual) gift.  I've taken some stuff home from Dirty Santa parties that I could've done without.
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? We do Santa gifts on Christmas Eve, so we don't get up extra early on Christmas Day.  
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Hmmm, something negative about CHRISTMAS?? LOL.  I guess my pet peeve would be the people that get offended by someone saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". 
9. Favorite Christmas song? I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Warm. I hate the cold. Although, I kind of need it to be cold for the Christmas spirit to kick in, but as soon as Christmas is over I wish it would stay in the 70s!
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Anything festive
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Matthew McConaughey :)

14. Embarrassing Christmas story? You would have just had to be there. 
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Fantasy Fudge (I think it's the recipe on the marshmallow cream jar. Mama makes it)
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? Well, years ago, it would have been nothing to see the sun come up on New Year's Day. Now, I head to bed shortly after the ball drops.
17. Favorite Christmas character? Santa Claus
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Christmas Eve, we will go to dinner and drive around looking at lights, then my kids and grandkids will be at my house for gifts. Christmas Day I will go to my mom's to hang out, then the Saturday after Christmas we will have Christmas dinner at her house.
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? no
20. Favorite pie flavor? traditionally chocolate.  2 years ago though I made a banana pudding pie. That was awesome, but it really was just banana pudding in a   pie crust.
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? tractor/trailer rides on my aunt's land with all the cousins (there were a BUNCH of us).
22. White lights or colored lights? White lights on the tree, colored lights everywhere else.
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Dumplins
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Eve
25. What tops your tree? a star
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yum
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Still Hot Chocolate. :)
28. Do you hang mistletoe? not usually
29. Favorite Christmas activity? shopping
30. Favorite Christmas story? THE Christmas story

That was fun. Thanks.

• Like 2

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year?  iPhone 6, 2 DNA tests for genealogy
3. Does it snow where you live? Not normally.  I just moved to NC from PA to escape the snow!
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? We celebrate Yule, but often refer to it as Christmas
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? Sirius Satelitte radio...I can't stand my commute without Howard.
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? A doll my sister gave me at age 15!  Dolls freak me out.  :)
7. What time do you get up on Christmas?  7ish, my normal sleep-in time.
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? The rush, rush of it all
9. Favorite Christmas song? Anything done by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Warm! 
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Both!  But I have to be in the mood for eggnog
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Uggs
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? My husband...but in a fantasy world, George Clooney!
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? My mom made rum balls and went WAY overboard with the rum one year...needless to say a lot of people slept over!
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Cookies...sandtarts specifically
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? I've worked 3rd shift at the psych hospital on NYE, so I was up all night.  I don't bother to stay up for it anymore usually.
17. Favorite Christmas character? Frosty
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Eve we will be at my Aunt and Uncle's for their annual huge holiday bash, then Christmas we will probably go to my sister's.  That all depends on what the step-daughters decide to do.
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes, in college a friend's family had me over as I worked at the psych hospital and couldn't get off to go home.
20. Favorite pie flavor? Pumpkin
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Often my parents would fall asleep and I would have to find the gifts and put them out for my younger brother...This happened several years in a row.
22. White lights or colored lights? White, but we have a tree of white and a tree of colored lights (for DH)
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Pierogies...homemade by DH
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Day
25. What tops your tree? A star
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? They're ok...not a big peppermint fan tho
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Both...again :)
28. Do you hang mistletoe? No
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Opening gifts
30. Favorite Christmas story? Charlie Brown Christmas

• Like 1

1. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Cordless Tools, TV, House things
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes it's snowing right now
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes we do
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? Wow this is a hard one I've had a lot of great ones
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Some very Nasty Cologne that I'm pretty sure was made from Skunk Spray
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Whenever our daughter wakes us up.
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? People who complain about everything being so busy. It's Christmas enjoy and have fun
9. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Cold and Snowy (ya not an option I know)
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? I like them both
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Christmas PJs
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? My wife of course
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Made my brain has blocked them out but I don't recall any
15. Favorite Christmas treat? COOKIES. I make a mean Oatmeal Raisin cookie
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? Does some time the next late morning count?
17. Favorite Christmas character? Rudolph
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Hopefully having family and friends over to our new house if it's done
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes, girlfriends growing up
20. Favorite pie flavor? Chess Pie
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Having ALL of our large family over all the kids playing and bothering our parents to find out where Santa was
22. White lights or colored lights? I like them both for different settings
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Christmas Roast Beef
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both with our families on Christmas Eve and then ours on Christmas Day
25. What tops your tree? Which One? Main tree is Santa, 2nd tree is an Angel and 3rd one is a big bow
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yum and you can even make Candy Cane Cookies with them MORE YUM :)
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Still like them both :)
28. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes we do
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Watching my daughter open her presents then putting things together for her
30. Favorite Christmas story? The Night Before Christmas

• Like 1

1. Favorite Christmas movie?  Love Actually
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year?  Aunt Sally's Pralines, Alegria shoes, scrapbook supplies
3. Does it snow where you live? yes
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Christmas
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten?  Seiko watch
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten?  10 year old polyester thrift store dresses
7. What time do you get up on Christmas?  8 am
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season?  Radio stations that STOP playing songs on Dec 26, but start Nov 1st tied with people who think the 12 days of Christmas are BEFORE the 24th, not after.
9. Favorite Christmas song?  The Gift by Jim Brickman (modern)  Carol of the Bells (old)
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out?  if it doesn't snow by New Years, forget it.
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog?  Hot chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season?  faux fur
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe?  nope
14. Embarrassing Christmas story?  not really
15. Favorite Christmas treat?  Spritz cookies and Sand Tarts!
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve?  Pretty much all night long long ago!
17. Favorite Christmas character?   Santa
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year?  Quiet day at home with family
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas?   yes
20. Favorite pie flavor? - coconut creme
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up?  caroling
22. White lights or colored lights?  Big fat old fashioned colored ones!
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? - stuffing!
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas morning!
25. What tops your tree?  Moravian Star
26. Candy canes- Yum  or Yuck?  Gotta have 'em on the tree but good swirled in hot cocoa!
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate?   same as #11 - hot chocolate
28. Do you hang mistletoe?  sometimes if I can find it
29. Favorite Christmas activity?   opening presents
30. Favorite Christmas story?  Polar Express

Edited by myboysnme

1. Favorite Christmas movie? I have three Rudolph , Miracle on 34th street, and Christmas shoes  
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Nothing 
3. Does it snow where you live?  yes 
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Nope Christmas 
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? ones my kids have made 
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? coffee pot 
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? 7-8
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Can't say Merry Christmas when I answer the phone at work 
9. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph 
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Snowy
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? eggnog
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Christmas sweaters 
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? nope
14. Embarrassing Christmas story?  no well I did over drink one year
15. Favorite Christmas treat? sugar cookies
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? all night 
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? same as every year
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? parents 
20. Favorite pie flavor? blueberry
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Italian fish feast on Christmas eve 
22. White lights or colored lights? both 
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? egg plant 
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? both 
25. What tops your tree? Angel
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? yuck 
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? eggnog
28. Do you hang mistletoe? when i can find it 
29. Favorite Christmas activity? decorating 
30. Favorite Christmas story? The Christmas story and night before Christmas 

• Like 1

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street (older version)
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Kindle Fire, Amazon Gift Card, Laminator
3. Does it snow where you live? Sometimes but not much
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes!!!!
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? To many to choose but I do love the pictures of the kids and grandkids
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Lotions I am allergic to
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? 6AM
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? To rushed 
9. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen and Go Tell It on the Mountain
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? cold and cloudy
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Both
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? 
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Just DH
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Putting the wrong name tag on a gift 
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Coconut Balls
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? I am sure I stayed up late for it sometime but its been a while
17. Favorite Christmas character? Linus 
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Spending it with family
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? NO
20. Favorite pie flavor? Just one??? Pumpkin
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Coming downstairs to see what Santa brought
22. White lights or colored lights? colored
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? We don't do Christmas Dinner but I love ham and we do ham rolls
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yuck
27. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? You asked that already I think but both 
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Spending time with my children (DD11 and I are currently painting a ceramic Christmas Tree)
30. Favorite Christmas story? Luke 2 the Christmas story

1. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life

2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Friends, Family, Love (I don't really have a gift wish list)
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? My stand mixer from my grandmother (several years ago)
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Can't really think of anything horrible. My friends & family choose pretty well.
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Depends on whether I'm at home or with family. Home? Whenever I darn well feel like it. With family? Usually 8ish.
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? That, for the stores, it now starts BEFORE Halloween. Ugh. I like Christmas, but geez.
9. Favorite Christmas song? Traditional: Mary Did You Know    Fun one: It's Called Christmas With a Capital C (by the Go Fish Guys)
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? On Christmas day? Snowing, but not bitterly cold.
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Neither. Hot tea.
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? My jingle bell earrings
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Yes but he lives too far away right now. (bummer)
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Nothing I can think of. Guess we're a tame bunch. lol
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Seeing the happiness on my family's faces. Better than any edible thing.
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 3 or 4 am, I think, cleaning up after the party I host at my church. lol
17. Favorite Christmas character? Either Rudolph or the Grinch.
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Beyond baking a TON of stuff to ship out to friends and family, not sure yet.
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yep. Best friend's family. Standing invite. I go most years.
20. Favorite pie flavor? Sweet potato
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? My uncle playing Santa when my brother and I were kids. He was "too skinny" but we didn't care. Gosh, I miss him...
22. White lights or colored lights? Both. Depends on what they're strung on.
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Ham
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Used to be both when my grandparents were still alive. Now just Christmas Day.
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yum
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? Nope. been here a few years now. :)
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Spending time with family and friends.
30. Favorite Christmas story? Luke 2 (as recited by Linus in Charlie Brown Christmas :) )

Edited by wittenlover

Fun reading everyone's surveys!  :)

1. Favorite Christmas movie?  Miracle on 34th Street.  The original!

2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year?   Bigger TV, Diamond earrings, Philosophy Stuff
3. Does it snow where you live?  Heck no!
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday?  Yes, only Christmas
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten?  Depends on my age, but I remember when I was younger getting one of those huge stereos with the stand up speakers that I had wanted forever  :)
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten?  A cheap gift tin from an aunt that had a note inside with a donation to some charity. Not that its a bad gift, but I was only about 10 when I got it, so it was a big disappointment to a child
7. What time do you get up on Christmas?   Normal time, 7am-ish
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season?   People fighting over everything
9. Favorite Christmas song?   O Holy Night
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out?  Definitely warm!  Moved to Florida for a reason  lol
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog?  Hot Chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season?   Warm, cozy sweater and jeans
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe?   Just my boyfriend  :)
14. Embarrassing Christmas story?  Not that I can think of
15. Favorite Christmas treat?  Love food in general, so no favorites.
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve?   A lot of times its a struggle for me to stay up till midnight  lol so the latest is probably about 1am after we've left a party and finally gotten home into bed
17. Favorite Christmas character?  Don't have one
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year?  Nothing special.  Staying home and having family come over, open gifts, have early dinner and then everyone will go home and will just be relax time the rest of the evening
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas?   Yes, but don't enjoy it
20. Favorite pie flavor?  Pumpkin
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up?  Driving around town to see the Christmas lights.  This was back in the 70s when pretty much everyone decorated their houses to the max!
22. White lights or colored lights?  White
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish?  Anything and everything  lol
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas Day.  
25. What tops your tree?  The past few years Ive done a beach theme tree with real starfish (the white bleached ones), ribbons, etc. so on the top is usually one of the larger starfish and the top of the cascading ribbon
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck?  Yum
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com?   Nope
28. Do you hang mistletoe?  Nope
29. Favorite Christmas activity?  Going to all the local events around town with friends
30. Favorite Christmas story?  Don't have one.

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? My 12 yo says I should ask Santa for iPhone 6, car and wealth. I think I'll ask Santa for iPhone 6 and tv but only if kids have what they want first.

3. Does it snow where you live? Rarely.

4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes

5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? Anything kids give me. I make a big deal out of opening it and they love it.

6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Can't think of one.

7. What time do you get up on Christmas? 5 or 6

8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Goes by too quick

9. Favorite Christmas song? This Christmas by Donnie Hathaway

10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Warm

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot chocolate

12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Jeans/casual clothes

13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Nope

14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Can't think of one

15. Favorite Christmas treat? Cookies

16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 3

18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Staying home and hosting dinner

19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes

20. Favorite pie flavor? Sweet potato

21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Waking up at crack of dawn to open presents and go visit my grandma

22. White lights or colored lights? I like white; kids like color

23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Ham

24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Early Christmas Day

25. What tops your tree? Star or angel

26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yummy

27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com?

No

29. Favorite Christmas activity? Spending time with family

30. Favorite Christmas story? Velveteen rabbit

That was fun! I love reading these.

1. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life, hands down! Big James Stewart fan
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? I'm in the middle of getting a divorce. Since Santa can't really help with that, I pray that God helps me find a job that I can do at home that will support myself and 4 children, a home for us, and a second hand car (depending on where we end up)
3. Does it snow where you live? No, and I do miss it
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? I always loved baby dolls, didn't matter which ones
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? None so far
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Around 8 or 9 depending on the youngest one
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? It goes by too fast and not being around family
9. Favorite Christmas song? Holy Night, though I'm still waiting for a version that is outstanding and makes me want to drop on my knees when I hear fall on your knees. 
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? Cold, snowy and cloudy
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Both, without alcohol 
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Warm flannel pj's 
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Maybe next year, or the year after ;) 
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Too many, and too long
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Peppermint sugar cookies and Chocolate gingerbread cookies
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? I don't remember, but now with having children I'm lucky to get a bit past 12, lol
17. Favorite Christmas character? Snow Miser 
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Stay home, a quiet one due to my two minor surgeries
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes, we used to go up to OH, I have tons of family there, but now everyone is everywhere
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Hanging around with our family and friends
22. White lights or colored lights? Whites lights trimmed with gold lights
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Some sort of roast w/mustard sauce, Yorkshire pudding, scorched potatoes, salad, veggies  
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day
25. What tops your tree? Large bow or Angel, can't make up my mind
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Love them
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? No. I've been using this site and been on this site for 6 years. 
28. Do you hang mistletoe? No, not until the youngest gets a bit more older
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Watching Christmas movies with my children in our holiday pjs while sipping on hot cocoa and eating popcorn
30. Favorite Christmas story? A Charlie Brown Christmas

Edited by revecca

1. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Peace, Harmony and a new dishwasher
3. Does it snow where you live? Yup
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Christmas
5. Favorite gift you’ve ever gotten? The Buzz Lightyear action figure my Dad got me as a joke. He died 2 weeks before Christmas in 1996 so it was pretty emotional to get a gift from him Christmas morning. 
6. Worst gift you’ve ever gotten? a black, polyester with multicolor paisley shirt in size 4X(I was a 14)....from My Mother. I really regret not having a camera to prove how hideously ugly it was. 
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Now that the kids are all adults, we do gifts Christmas eve and then sleep in. 
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? When people think the 12 days of Christmas are BEFORE the holiday. 
9. Favorite Christmas song? After December Slips Away
10. Would you rather it be cold and cloudy, or be kind of warm out? warm. Snow and about 60 degrees would be perfection.
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? hot chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? my sequined Santa hat
13. Anybody you’re hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? I wouldn't say no to Keith Urban
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? can't think of any
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Cookies
16. Latest you’ve stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 3 am
17. Favorite Christmas character? Buddy the Elf
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? no idea....DD is flying in on the 14th but MIL hasn't said yet if she's having a family get-together or not.
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? yea, it's awkward
20. Favorite pie flavor? Lemon cream cheese
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? shopping with my Dad
22. White lights or colored lights? colored
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? sweet potato casserole
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Eve
25. What tops your tree? which one? DH puts up 11...the main one has a star
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? yum
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? nope, I'm a veteran
28. Do you hang mistletoe? no
29. Favorite Christmas activity? anything I get to do with my kids
30. Favorite Christmas story? Twas The Night Before Christmas

Edited by speeddiva

1. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and It's A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Health,Happiness and Peace
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? Baby doll in a pink satin dress when I was young
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? Don't think I have ever gotten a bad gift!
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Usually around 7. It was earlier when my boys were little!
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Grouchy people in a rush
9. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? It has to be cold and snowy for Christmas!

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot Chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Christmas sweaters!
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? My late husband-for one more kiss
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? My lips are sealed!
15. Favorite Christmas treat? My Mothers frosted christmas cookies
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? I'm sure there were years I watched the sunrise!
17. Favorite Christmas character? Santa...or Clark Griswald
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Not sure yet!
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? No
20. Favorite pie flavor? chocolate or strawberry-rhubarb
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up?Getting our stocking when we first woke up
22. White lights or colored lights? Colored
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Mom's stuffing
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yum...but just at christmas
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? No
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Wrapping gifts and listening to Christmas music
30. Favorite Christmas story? The original one

1. Favorite Christmas movie?  Elf
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Silhetto Cameo, gift cards, time
3. Does it snow where you live? sometimes
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? my boys -- Christmas babies
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? a dog toliet brush
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? 7 am
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? people complaining about Christmas
9. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? cold and snowy

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? hot chooclate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? sweater and leggings
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? my hubby
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? no
15. Favorite Christmas treat? hello dollies
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 1 am
17. Favorite Christmas character? Charlie Brown Christmas
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? going to Texas to visit my brother
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? yes
20. Favorite pie flavor? pumpkin
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? looking at Christmas lights
22. White lights or colored lights? white
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? my mom's dressing
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day
25. What tops your tree? angel
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? yum
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? No 
28. Do you hang mistletoe? no
29. Favorite Christmas activity? baking cookies with my boys
30. Favorite Christmas story?  Jesus birth

FUN and a great way to get to know each other! :)

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Gift Cards, a convection/toaster oven and a repairman to fix my dishwasher
3. Does it snow where you live? Maybe some LIGHT flakes once every 10 years or so
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes - Christmas
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? An engagement ring
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? A used purse from a thrift store (with the price tag still attached) from my EX- mother -in-law
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Now that my youngest is 18 - we have to wake him up around 9! (But we get up and have coffee around 6)
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? People with no Christmas Spirit
9. Favorite Christmas song? Please Come Home for Christmas by The Eagles
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? COLD and Snowy
11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Both please ;)
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Fuzzy Christmas Socks
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Santa
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? The year I made the mistake of telling everyone what I wanted and they ALL get me the same thing!
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Christmas cookies
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? Until the next night at bedtime.
17. Favorite Christmas character? The Grinch
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Christmas eve with the grown kids and grandkids, Christmas day with son, hubby and mom.
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? When I was a kid.
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Singing Happy Birthday to the Baby Jesus in the nativity scene before we could open any gifts.
22. White lights or colored lights? White
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Prime Rib
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both... Everyone gets new PJs on Christmas Eve and we open the rest on Christmas Day.
25. What tops your tree? Something different most every year - this year will be a Santa Hat... I think. ;)
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? YUM, love to stir my hot cocoa with them!
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? Nooooooo, will be my 10th - and LOVED every minute of it! :)
28. Do you hang mistletoe? Not in the past few years
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Curling up with hot cocoa and a blanket and watching Christmas movies with my hubby
30. Favorite Christmas story? Twas the Night Before Christmas

• 3 weeks later...

1. Favorite Christmas movie? The Family Stone 
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Something from Tiffany's (every year on my list!), things for my garden, painting
3. Does it snow where you live? No
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Christmas
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? painting and earrings from (now) hubby - then boyfriend
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? LOL a few over the years - pants with a hole in them is most recent
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? Whenever (no kids)
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Christmas stuff in stores by Halloween!!
9. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby (seriously) Winder Wonderland, Carol of the Bells
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? SNOW!!!

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot Chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? No Favorite Thing
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? Eric Dane
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Nope
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Home made chex mix and fudge
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 4am ish
17. Favorite Christmas character? None
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Same thing as always
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? No
20. Favorite pie flavor? None
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Christmas Eve dinner and presents with family friends
22. White lights or colored lights? White
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? No favorite
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Day
25. What tops your tree? No Tree
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yuck but Yum..kinda like peeps
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com?  No
28. Do you hang mistletoe? No
29. Favorite Christmas activity? No favorite
30. Favorite Christmas story?  No favorite

• Like 1

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas with the Kranks
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Jewelry, roomba, seattle seahawks stuff
3. Does it snow where you live? No
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? A cruise
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? The most hideous dress ever made
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? When the kids get up usually around 7
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Scrooges
9. Favorite Christmas song? All of them, Christmas is my favorite holiday
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? It depends when in Chicago cold & snowy, when in Texas warm

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Neither
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? My elf ears
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? My hubby
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? None
15. Favorite Christmas treat? Flavored candy canes
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? 5am
17. Favorite Christmas character? Rudolph- I love the underdogs
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Hanging with the family
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes
20. Favorite pie flavor? Pecan
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Christmas shopping
22. White lights or colored lights? White
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Lamb chops
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day
25. What tops your tree? Star
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yum
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? Nope
28. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Decorating the tree with my kids
30. Favorite Christmas story? The birth of Jesus Christ

1. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation
2.What are 3 things on your Christmas list this year? Ikea Gift Card, Record Player, Foosball Table
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes! Just moved from MS to UT, so excited to see snow again!
4. Do you celebrate Christmas, if not then what Holiday? Yes, Christmas
5. Favorite gift you've ever gotten? A picture collage of my family
6. Worst gift you've ever gotten? Clorox wipes (from my mom!)
7. What time do you get up on Christmas? When the kids wake me up
8. Biggest pet peeve about the Christmas season? Grumpy people
9. Favorite Christmas song? Mele Kalikimaka
10. Would you rather it be cold & snowy or be kind of warm out? Snowy

11. Hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot Chocolate
12. Favorite thing to wear during the Christmas season? Christmas shirts
13. Anybody you're hoping to bump into under the mistletoe? My husband
14. Embarrassing Christmas story? Put together my daughter's toy driveable vw bug wrong, it went the opposite way it should have 
15. Favorite Christmas treat? My mom's chocolate chip cookies
16. Latest you've stayed up on New Year’s Eve? All the way to New Year's Day
17. Favorite Christmas character? Yukon Cornelius
18. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Just being with family
19. Ever been to someone else’s family’s Christmas? Yes
20. Favorite pie flavor? Coconut Cream
21. Your favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Driving around looking at lights on Christmas Eve
22. White lights or colored lights? Colored
23. Favorite Christmas dinner dish? Ham
24. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day
25. What tops your tree? Angel or star, depends on which the kids choose that year
26. Candy canes- Yum or Yuck? Yuck
27. Is this your first Christmas on Gottadeal.com? No
28. Do you hang mistletoe? Not anymore, did in Germany
29. Favorite Christmas activity? Putting up the decorations
30. Favorite Christmas story? Rudolph