Walmart's big pre-Black Friday sale starts this Friday (ad link inside)

Brad

I was in line at my local walmart at about 6 am.... There was only one person there and only three tvs... I was excited because I was going to get one. Until she told me she was getting all of them and only one store had any left. Her sister was getting all of those too. I was so angry and the employee told me oh well first come first serve and was rude as heck. I called all stores around me, none were left. I decided today to go to some stores and see if maybe I could get a display. The manager was so awesome he let me geta different 40 inch for the same price. Walmart definitley redeemed their selves today. One xmas present off the list..... WAHOO!!!

WOO HOO!!! I Just scored the Emerson 40" TV, i went up to my local store that told me they would only have 1 TV arrive on the truck, the pallet was sitting there as I walked up, it took forever to find somebody to come over and scan it to make sure it was the one on sale they didnt believe me. lol

I feel very happy I scored the better of the 2 Tv's the Eermson is 120 refresh rate compared to 60 on the Element, now if I can just score on the 32" on Amazon whenever they do it and I dont have to camp out at Target.

• Like 1

We returned ours. The quality while playing PS4 games was terrible and the sound quality was terrible, it sounded muffled and echoed at the same time.

Did you have the Element? I got the Emerson (with the 120 refresh rate) and it works well. Sound is ok, not great, but not muffled.

We returned ours. The quality while playing PS4 games was terrible and the sound quality was terrible, it sounded muffled and echoed at the same time.

I dont think I would have gotten one for gaming. Maybe just as an upgrade to a smaller bedroom/guestroom tv. I sure wish I could get my hands on one as a gift for a family member who is still stuck using a 13 inch fat butt tv...lol!

Ugggg really? Were you playing in it hdtv? This is disappointing to hear. i got my son the new xbox one but now im thinking its nt gonna be good enough to play on.

Ugggg really? Were you playing in it hdtv? This is disappointing to hear. i got my son the new xbox one but now im thinking its nt gonna be good enough to play on.

Sorry to disappoint, I figured I would post our experience. My son is 18 and a big gamer. We figured we'd give it a shot.

• Like 1