Walmart's big pre-Black Friday sale starts this Friday (ad link inside)

Brad

I've been in line with 1 person in front if me since 5:30 am. There were others lined up behind me, but about 45 minutes ago a worker told them there were only 2. (My store us supposedly using the Emerson brand). The worker told them to check back later in the week. Needless to say, they found a few Elements and will substitute for new people behind me who just got here. Moral of the story: Never leave the line until you know they are out of stock for sure!!!

Meant to report that I made friends with the person in front of me who uses BFAds.com. I of course told her GD is way better!!!

I bought the Emerson last night for $298, my store only had one. This morning at 7:45am I went to have a price adjustment. Smooth transaction, they have to return it and buy it again for $115.00. Good price for a guest bedroom TV.  I also bought the movie How to train a dragon 2.  Items were ringing already at a sale price before 8:00am.

I dont understand this- maybe I am not reading this correctly- sooo is everything now listed in the BLACK FRIDAY ad suppose to be availalbe? OR just some of the items- I had over 400.00 of things in my cart and not 1 of them has changed in price? 

No Walmart had a pre Black friday ad that came out this morning ( different ) ad 

My closest Walmart had 4 of the 40" tv 

I misread the add and thought that Madden 2015 was on sale for 29.96 this morning for the xbox. The guy in the site to store read the same thing I did, But when I went to check out they said no, My mistake so I was going to fight it.  which was fine I read it wrong, But the CSM came to the register and said he stated he would sell it to you for that so here you go, so one less game I got to Black friday 

Apparently our store had ZERO TVs in stock and the manager didn't bother to tell the people waiting in line until about 8:15. Let's just say those people were not very happy and management didn't really seem to care they wasted so many people's time.

I did get my Dragon 2 Combo pack, though.