Walmart's big pre-Black Friday sale starts this Friday (ad link inside)

Brad

Dont hurt to try!  I will still be going to the store but I will also try online just to see. I went to my local store to get my game plan together and NO ONE (regular associates and the electronics manager) even knew what I was talking about. The ad they have in the store was only a few pages and did not include many of the items including the TV. 

I did the same thing and got looked at like i had 3 heads.lol

Skylanders still reg price. FYI.

Edited by Deal Grabber

For the states with loss leader laws, the way it is supposed to work is that if the company has a physical location in that state they cannot advertise sale items at a loss. If they do not then they are not bound by the laws of that state and can sell it for whatever price they want to.

For anyone after the Skylanders, Toys R Us told me they will price match it tomorrow.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. I checked earlier in store but it rang up regular price. Just ordered it online for store pick up.

Awesome!  Thanks for letting us know you purchased online...it was showing $66.xx until I clicked on the link to it, and it showed up as $37...now I don't have to get up early in the morning tomorrow to get it before work!!  :)

i was thinking that, i have to go into the store to get the TV anyways so i will just pickup a copy of it at that time

I'll just be out getting cans for the food drive, so I'll swing by at 7:59 and try to pick up a copy :)  ...Let's hope they have more than 8 copies.

I'll just be out getting cans for the food drive, so I'll swing by at 7:59 and try to pick up a copy :)  ...Let's hope they have more than 8 copies.

I figured if nothing else If I can get a copy of the print ad i can take it to Target and have them PM it and then I can get my 5% discount for using my RedCard

Went to my local Walmart, as always the guy there is such a ahole. Makes me feel like I'm bothering him to ask for assistance.  Nevertheless, he only had one ad for "pre black Friday sale" that starts at 8am this morning.  No $115 TV was found in all of its 3 page glory.  Checked the page count and all was well there.  Looked at me like I was crazy when I told him the price he said he has nothing like that going on sale tomorrow. 

I didn't get to check the model number, but they had 3 Emerson TV's on the shelf and 3 Elements.  I might take another stab at a different Walmart tonight. 

I'm in Florida btw, no laws here of that nature as far as I know.  Man I hate these night crew employees, have some care in the work you do.

Edited by Klownicle

Wal-Mart has horrible communication. Remember the "Secret Sales" about 7 years ago. They were so secret even the stores did not know about them.

Night crew rarely knows about anything. They are there to stock the shelves. If they do not get there stuff done they get in trouble, no matter how many customers asked them about $115 TV's. Day shift is there to take care of the customers.

I think the problem is the system. All that technology and they cannot get an email to a department head to let them know that there is a sale. They need to come up with a better delivery system.

I got to Walmart at 4:45 this morning to get in line for the 40 in TV. I asked a few guys where the line would be and one guy had no clue, the other guy said he had 1 left and had already sold the other 4. He got it for me. I was out of the store by 4:55! It was an Element TV.

I know there's gonna be some mad people at 8 am!