Walmart's big pre-Black Friday sale starts this Friday (ad link inside)

Brad

What is the name brand of the $115 40' tv? How many hdmi ports does it have?

If you click the pic it brings you to a emerson one.

I have a question about the contract phones... Can you get these and not have them activated until later? I want to get my son an iphone 6 with his upgrade, but don't want to give it to him this early...

i would think nt as in order to get it for the sale price it needs to be activated.

I have a question about the contract phones... Can you get these and not have them activated until later? I want to get my son an iphone 6 with his upgrade, but don't want to give it to him this early...

Last Christmas my mom and I got my Stepdad a new phone but didn't activate it until after he unwrapped it on xmas morning.  But it was not a special deal so I can't say for sure on this instance...only that you can buy and then activate at a later time.

I tried to buy the Iphone 6 at Sams Club on Nov. 15th that they had for $99 with 2 years contract.  My son's upgrade is December 29th with ATT and I wasn't able to because I needed to be eligible already as of Nov. 15th if not Sams Club would not sell it to me to activate it later.  I called ATT from the store and tried to have it moved up as of Nov. 15th and I was unsuccessful. 

I don't know if all carriers are the same.

Edited by drod58

just checked my local ad for this, only a few items i looked at like the 40" Tv said in-store only.

I am interested in the Xbox games but it shows only Xbox One not 360.  So, the 360 ones are probably not at the $29.99 price??

ad says PS4 and Xbox One so no Xbox 360

Edited by riven3d

just checked my local ad for this, only a few items i looked at like the 40" Tv said in-store only.

ad says PS4 and Xbox One so no Xbox 360

My local ad doesn't said in-store only, it only said brands may vary by stores.

Edited by drod58
  • Like 1