Rewards members get to access BF deals starting 11/23

stacya

So this is stated on their website, but there are no details...I'm wondering if it will be the entire ad that rewards members can get early sales on, or if it will just be select items...I'd love to get Skylanders Trap Team next Sunday, and not have to worry about it on BF!!

press release: http://www.toysrusinc.com/press-room/releases/general/2014/toysrus-announces-2014-thanksgiving-weekend-doorbusters-and-provides/

This holiday, Toys“R”Us is spreading cheer by offering exclusive benefits, including early access to Black Friday deals, to its most loyal customers. Rewards“R”Us members will receive a special offer, granting them access to Toys“R”Us Black Friday deals on 100-plus items, both in-store and online, beginning Sunday, November 23.

I wouldn't expect many of the more popular deals to be available early.

• Like 1

press release: http://www.toysrusinc.com/press-room/releases/general/2014/toysrus-announces-2014-thanksgiving-weekend-doorbusters-and-provides/

This holiday, Toys“R”Us is spreading cheer by offering exclusive benefits, including early access to Black Friday deals, to its most loyal customers. Rewards“R”Us members will receive a special offer, granting them access to Toys“R”Us Black Friday deals on 100-plus items, both in-store and online, beginning Sunday, November 23.

I wouldn't expect many of the more popular deals to be available early.

Hmm, I wonder how we will know what items are early access deals. Will it be signed that way? I'd love to get DS the Let's Rock Elmo for $14.99, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

I saw the same thing about Disney Infinity Starter packs at 39.99 ( in the press release) but -- like you- their  BF ad states 54.99 which has taken the 20.00 off 74.99. Can anyone clarify this?

Another user posted that the BF ad on the Toys R US website shows the price as 39.99.  I think they saw they were higher than everyone else and dropped their price

http://www.toysrus.com/cms_widgets/24/08/2408681_assets/apsot.jpg

Deals start 11/23/14 for Rewards“R”Us members. While supplies last. Offer valid through 7:59 ET on 11/26/14. Items are not eligible for Price Match. Rewards“R”Us members can also access their promo code by logging into their account at Toysrus.com/rewards.

I just got off the phone with Toys "R" Us customer service and their managers are now saying it is for the Toys "R" Us credit card holders only not rewards members as they have been promoting.

That is not true.  I don't have the credit card I'm only a rewards member and I got the email with the code.  I haven't buy anything yet, but I put something in my cart and put the code and it worked.

I was skeptical from the beginning about this. Looks like my suspicions were right on. Anyway, check the list of items on sale to see if it's worth the hassle of tracking it down. Worst case, go into the store; site says all you have to do is show them your rewards card.

That is not true. I don't have the credit card I'm only a rewards member and I got the email with the code. I haven't buy anything yet, but I put something in my cart and put the code and it worked.

. Interesting well that is what they told me...and I still haven't received the code.

So far nothing I'm interested in comes up at the BF price.  Do you just sign in to see it? I have my rewards number in my account.  Thanks guys!

If you go to the home page, the banner talks about the rewards r us presale.  I'll past this link to it that hopefully takes you to the right place:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=37825676&ab=Tru_homepage_aspot:1:Rewards-R-Us-Members-get-our