Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Super excited about this ad!! I'm probably going to be caught up in a death match for the skylanders and infinity games and won't be able to wait in the line for movies and other video games.. so I was wondering if those are usually available online?

Also... The ad says see walmart.com for a full list of titles on the movies.. anyone know where I might find that? I looked but no luck.

Last year Walmart switched some prices early and I was able to get the Skylanders at the BF price on Tuesday or Wednesday night...thanks to posts on here.  Does anyone remember what day it was???

I am looking at the 30.00 air hockey table for step son in another state.  Is this something that amazon will likely have, too?  If so, I can have it shipped to his grandma (we will be there but can't "haul" it!!!). I know with Amazon it will get there in time (December 4th/5th)....walmart shipping always scares me (haven't had good luck with timeframes).

I remember that last year. If memory serves me correctly, i believe it was Monday night.

If we're thinking of the same thing, they had a sale the weekend before BF last year, matching other BF ads. The sale was supposed to start on the 22nd, but the prices all changed the afternoon of the 21st.  I remember my cousin was very upset over the Skylanders because she was so sure they would run out of them and she couldn't get there on the 21st. I stopped on my way home from work and picked them up for her.

Last year Walmart switched some prices early and I was able to get the Skylanders at the BF price on Tuesday or Wednesday night...thanks to posts on here.  Does anyone remember what day it was???

I almost want to say it was the Friday before.  I remember going on my lunch hour to pick up what I needed then a friend asked me to go with her that night and we hit several stores then grabbed a drink at the place she bartends at on Saturdays.  So I know it wasn't a Saturday but I thought it had to be a Friday as our kids stayed with her mom.  Of course my memory could be failing me....lol

ETA** - Yep I just went and found they did a one day sale on Friday, November 22nd in conjunction with a Target promo and Amazon lightning deal. 

Also, Best Buy is going to have a Beat the Black Friday Rush on 11/20-22 and one item is the Skylanders Trap Team starter pack but the price is blocked out.  May be worth it to try to PM at WM if comparable.

Edited by tacoqueen4

If we're thinking of the same thing, they had a sale the weekend before BF last year, matching other BF ads. The sale was supposed to start on the 22nd, but the prices all changed the afternoon of the 21st.  I remember my cousin was very upset over the Skylanders because she was so sure they would run out of them and she couldn't get there on the 21st. I stopped on my way home from work and picked them up for her.

yes thats the one, i tried to find the post about it but didnt have any luck. i just remember it was a very talked about subject and the excitement  was like a pre bf event.lol Thxs to this site alot of ppl got in on the deal.

• Like 1

I'm loving some things in the WM ad this year, but I still refuse to go and stand in line hours ahead of time with all the loonies in my area that hang around WM  lol   Most of my WMs are not in very nice areas.   I guess I can only hope to get a deal online or find something comparable elsewhere.

i was just comparing the $98 TV to Targets $79 Tv, Target is the better TV, major difference i found besides the Screen Size is the resolution, WM is only 720p, Target's is 1080p This is a HUGE difference in them and not to mention the Target one is cheaper.

both TV's have 3 HDMI ports

Edited by riven3d
  • Like 5

I am thinking of upgrading my Samsung sIII with either the s4 or s5.  The ad says the you get up to $200 for trading in your old phone.  My square trade will give me $140 for my old phone, and the s4 is free for Verizon right now on the Verizon site.  I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy the phone and get the $140 now, or wait and get "up to" $200.  What do you think?  How do I know how much they will actually offer??  I don't want to fight the crowds for nothing!

Ok, need some help.  Ad list IPOD Touch 16GB for $195.00 with a $30 Walmart Gift Card.

The regular price on line for this is $189.00.  Any chance they really mean the 32GB that is regularly $249.00?

online WM price is usually alwasy cheaper than in store, i would check your local WM to see what the price is normally

I am interested in one of the ONLINE only item, does anyone know what time zone is their website on ? Thank goodness, the item I want is a ONLINE , dont want to brave the store.

Walmart is finally getting my money this year. 

I swear this ask this question every year. Shessh.

I am interested in one of the ONLINE only item, does anyone know what time zone is their website on ? Thank goodness, the item I want is a ONLINE , dont want to brave the store.

Walmart is finally getting my money this year.

I swear this ask this question every year. Shessh.

Which item are you interested in? I didn't see any indication of anything being online only. I may have overlooked it though.

i was just comparing the $98 TV to Targets $79 Tv, Target is the better TV, major difference i found besides the Screen Size is the resolution, WM is only 720p, Target's is 1080p This is a HUGE difference in them and not to mention the Target one is cheaper.

both TV's have 3 HDMI ports

Without the make model posted of the TVs, I'm not sure how you're getting the HDMI data? Maybe I'm just missing it. But separate of that, the Walmart one is a 32 inch and the Target one is a 29. That is a huge difference. Regarding the resolution, please see the chart on the first page of the official HDTV thread to see that you'd have to be viewing the TV from less than 6ft away to tell the difference at those sizes and that's assuming you actually had 1080p material in the first place - a lot more rare than you probably think.

Without seeing them side by side, I'd say the Walmart one has some major benefits.

Without the make model posted of the TVs, I'm not sure how you're getting the HDMI data? Maybe I'm just missing it. But separate of that, the Walmart one is a 32 inch and the Target one is a 29. That is a huge difference. Regarding the resolution, please see the chart on the first page of the official HDTV thread to see that you'd have to be viewing the TV from less than 6ft away to tell the difference at those sizes and that's assuming you actually had 1080p material in the first place - a lot more rare than you probably think.

Without seeing them side by side, I'd say the Walmart one has some major benefits.

i Think you need to do your research like i did and 3 inches isnt much difference compared to resolution 1080p over 720p is a HUGE difference

and IF you bothered to read the ad, it says right on the TV its 720p

also its not that hard to look at WM website and find a TV that is not available to buy right now that is listed at $168 price tag

Edited by riven3d
  • Like 1